Black tap opening?

I am really hoping they are open when we are there next month but also worried the lines will be horrendous like when the NYC location got popular.

Not much seems to be happening at that location. The Salt & Straw ice cream place, on the other hand, looks almost ready to open.

I saw an article about Earl of Sandwich reopening and it mentioned that Salt & Straw and Ballast Point will be opening soon but no mention about Black Tap :(

Update as of 10/06/18:
EOS is definitely open! Also, the food trucks are still there and doing good business. The configuration has changed a bit to make more room for EOS, but things look fine. There are more bands booked, too, so there should be more entertainment on the stage for a while.
Salt & Straw looks really close to opening! The inside looks pretty much finished and there were pints of ice cream stacked in the freezer case. The configuration is different from Haagen Dazs -- the register looks like it is where the pick up area used to be.
Black Tap and Ballast Point look nowhere near opening.

We will have to make sure we fit in Black Tap to our Vegas portion of our trip if DTD looks nowhere near opening.

I am sure Ballast Point confirmed end October, as my very excited husband pointed out to me.

My guess is they will try to be open by Christmas. Maybe even mid November. Singapore just opened.

I didn't even realise that they were in Singapore (I live in Singapore)! I guess that means I shouldn't try Black Tap if it's open when I'm in DL (and save my calories for all the other goodies at DL instead!)?

My brother walked by the Black Tap this past weekend and he said it doesn't look anywhere near done. Maybe late this year or next year he thinks.

Hi -

Any updates on the opening? We will be up in Anaheim in late March and thinking about a visit. Looks like they had a job fair late 2018.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed they are open in March. I wonder if they will offer takout like their other locations. That would be nice!

I figure that it has been a month, so I will post the question again...any update on an opening date for Black Tap? We will be up there for Wonder Con on March 29th and want to have dinner in Downtown Disney. Crossing fingers...

I figure that it has been a month, so I will post the question again...any update on an opening date for Black Tap? We will be up there for Wonder Con on March 29th and want to have dinner in Downtown Disney. Crossing fingers...
Well, they are definitely doing work in there, but I peeked in last weekend and it didn't look like much was done, honestly. Maybe most of the work has been done in the back of house area and they can quickly pull together front of house? I don't know, but I'd be surprised if it was open in a week or two.

Sheesh! Thanks for the update. OK, will see about a reservation somewhere else for WonderCon. Hopefully it will be open by the time we are up there fro D23 in August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter