Blended family sharing hotel room

The sleeping arragements so probably be:
Me and baby
Dh and DD
And SS on the sofa bed

We are all good with that

This is for a night before a 5:30am flight so we would have to get up around 3am anyway. Thankfully SS is sharing a cabin with FIL next door to ours on the cruise.

We will be in 3 hotels for a total of 5 nights not including the cruise. I am totally being paranoid I know....

In the past year have you not nursed your baby anywhere besides your house with nobody around?

I find it strange that you haven't already figured out how to nurse discreetly :confused3

I only nurse her before nap and bedore bed so we are usually home at those times.

If you are in a room with no sleeper sofa I would just make sure my back is to the ss you would be facing away from him and should not have any problems. If you’re not comfortable with that then you may have to take you 1 year old and nurse in the bathroom.

We will be in 3 hotels for a total of 5 nights not including the cruise. I am totally being paranoid I know....

I get what you are saying. I nursed all 3 of my kids (12 months, 18 months and 13 months) but like you I went into another room and if someone was in the house besides DH or my under 5yo kids then I covered up.

I am a private person and for me it was a private time. I too would feel uncomfortable with my step son there, if I had a step son, that is not normally around. I remember I nursed my son at sesame place in the open, well ok we were in the food court area and I sat in the corner completely covered up.

Hopefully the 13 yo will be like my 14 yo son, the alarm does not wake the kid up! And even when I wake him up he still falls back to sleep amidst all the early morning noise in my house. Breathe, it will be OK, just keep covered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!