Blended O'HANA: lights, water fountains, and characters OH MY!

Per request, and because I like my husband today and I’m feeling nostalgic… here’s some of our 2015 wedding pictures at Luau Beach, outside the Poly.

BTW, Randy Chapman is THE MAN for Disney photoshoots. For more pictures and info, visit Mom’s TR on it…. Here

itqLFYiA7VCe2heQ_gJ46ZBF3xtDHZ4501cfxmphFEYoV9U5SHZgV1eV2wKZ_OD2iTn-42PjeMY0VfM0RX58m5D-9A5BJUp7gOuyMKe-CgGXZu6_o3Aykvc5yFKSsd42QjpE2WN9

5YGySISeEiZoNCXSUtoT85s4JTQNT-R7LI7LswVTP4X7wzqSNXbL2pZ3Q4H4w4fd3tEUua6yApDbrR5sleHq5onb2fCV80wOqVl614SY7mM8tCB0zObEtvuLJYuYdhgvFPWGdrXD

mXecHG6AK3eT0TDDIw9_WXqQxLDNMwX_VjEiCSQdQlh5GxeoMdgMM1K_4Ya_3IrX8RgOQNg19vVUShhMrmPIEiwysdaBu_no334f-yBw9nG8LEvWzDdWEfYiAisUgSu3Oj0HeBqY

soFNne3h523M7IBb4KZ72WycuHwhCeGQhWPU-n2RmQDP6iTPhdKgoYawo8QJc7J3gkhTLLJIWY3G-WQqUesliqP7m2HUIunRXQdoeqAyjWcNuuQcFLaXWnvpoKUsa3KgilfPkPh9

vdqlKAj9ppAh0FlAjY-9a78AuIoG6yWYUGuqAKhKg6PvJT07knUXL94EeEKBVeSyHgzLvnAybFCHp5is0RvsksU2Q9UQB3jStmwChLXPu1pXXb4fY-kkXoQUjpP8g_L89WzuZb53

WywtmjqXuWH1pMhbqPUOe0YJAxxn9rvFG-z6StlksJH9W4hZKHtyShKib78WIw5yOuWY2dK30BF1to9FzpTu8SW2y-1fJRkpl_ZR7xLSKIDwSeRGagfk9cb3VSpOw5nh7gLeMD4N

hqQjS2fXhW9hO9SUsNQi-phnEQTGUferRYGFrE8gJHFCAkb_0kAzfkWzXT9jx2OTOncMGp-00i6HsQITJVbCS75PdX5EJqNVnNS6zFSx1_pTh-D3dZv0Qxxj5-hr6CldIATofBu6

n7wPkeqD66Yp4oyRaS2tLN6Y609h1L392HywL7TdyvqIBF-kMD3tqTE9tfRCS9cpPu35U6_uWgqf6AV2nMQsxNxWL6yljMCb93iDcfad72b6hHYpiJgdzHZsKYLW_b0DNhN2pKli

mV0IIyuBD6MOz3kcUscYOFc-Gdem3NsO1Nm4pSK8niw5OC_NJnzyIpaXhoViDTgEX5uaUugelmLEs9sI0wCuEwPdaX6hEIHbd5oumlp_PBeCTOHsCYMZ_P4pMedZUipVRa11wAqx

1k2a9IsXDaLJsM5Y-QZHjhO66HZqMbtm6UMZui-VTYk-ojSHeqHPq2CC1FQxbESc_Dqzy1OXP0iPVfHsPuSA_mADSDICvvtFpyjsXRvGdXu-KB4QHS79eIol-LjsQnUsRvRlCbPF

To get to the beach we had to walk past the bathrooms downstairs, first. We were reminded of how Gia had to potty before walking down the aisle… and how I held her dress. So, no, I didn’t have a bridesmaid hold my dress while I peed on my wedding day after having too much to drink. But I did hold Gia’s dress while she could go that day. And everyone in the bathroom got a kick out of it.
Haha - well that's what any good mom does!

Then we got the idea that this would be funny…. Because of how Gia was during our wedding. She could care less that we were getting married, just that sand got in her shoes when we involved her in the ceremony. And as fate would have it, JP didn’t care much about our sandy photoshoot, either.
yd54PBhh0dMylPwKqRndFa99oZLZlG4VcFoKVNsu0uwW4hmwMsu3pRHlBOdIocZorystRWNFKA75yCFt-8E6Pqsd4E3uYu1WuNt2Kkm8li4PLRCIkN4rBBOiBST8Pq_pZCAilEip

F-cb3ADTWeq9BEG70cXUofpXC_F4RkxmKemY-iiRyECND4aJiZMa0Fq40ekcXl1JeWHYlxgkYABGoX58wJiB_4U0Hu5aTs9U2an9lsSmUIf59qu2-X9-iGHYR2xAS226aHSXuNmL
Too cute!

Now they did console him and everything, too. Poor baby. But we were biting our tongues, trying not to laugh, but that only made it harder to keep from taking in the smell. Which only made up laugh more. And I don’t know about you, but in my family, potty humor is ALWAYS funny.

Haha wow! What a wild ride!!

Today’s theme was MICKEY DAY!

I love this! And you all looked so stinkin' cute and coordinated!

By the way… yes, it was Mickey day, but JP had about 4 different mickey day backup outfits. THIS IS WHY.

Mmmmm...smart.

This is JP starting to show his muscles to Stitch. And he’s like a can of pringles. Once he pops, he just don’t stop.

AIkxXxog2B_yjDGoJhvaUvFIxuukWoKO-9D1BW0OrvtrWVZlMPkvJSs1Sh2Ff5mkRwDojKiFPwuXMRLBshbQdxz6kHv0c4k5N9tzJ7RWRForAhFPLKt4KVdOwZ0ZybhcNdA8KWoW

Oh my goodness, he's so adorable! I love his little muscles!

And this, folks, is why we do breakfast. Dinners are MUCH different. Breakfast is HAPPY! (more on this, later, when we do have a dinner).

Uh oh, this sounds ominous. But I totally agree. Breakfasts are happier and less cranky for me, too, even as a grown adult.

Wow you are doing so well getting this trip report written up. Love your photos from O'Hana's - Gia and JP seemed to really enjoy it. Pluto (Ra Ra) was always a favourite of Pete's too.Good thinking on the extra outfits. Hannah has the same Vera Bradley design as Gia. Good choice!

For being the happiest place on earth, it certainly can have some of the least magical moments as well.

Unfortunately.... yes.

They were actually in the show, and the only visible people in it as well. You know, since it's all about the rivers and the lights.

:laughing: Good point.

I feel like I'm fallen off the planet,

Glad you managed to climb back on before it sped off.

Then at dinner, hadn't even been home to see the for sale sign yet, we got a call. We got a full price offer, accepted, and boom we were under contract!!!

Wow! That's great!

Put in an offer Monday, counter offer on Tuesday and BOOM we are under contract there, too. All in less than a week!!!!

Holy crap! You people don't mess around!

I'm the MOH.

congrats! :)

Maybe an odd question, but.... what top are you wearing? It looks like a T above the water, but not under the water?

Great shot. :)

Cute!

I don't know whether to laugh or go "Awww..."

First of all, have you ever heard a Cajun accent?

hmmmm... not sure. Maybe in a movie or on TV?

There was a lot of, “When we get back to the hotel, I’m not even bringing you to the room, I’m going to drop you off to wipe it up in the grass. Yep, he’s just going in the bushes. No sha, don’t make him do that. Well, maybe your momma’s right.”

:lmao:
Okay... that's pretty funny.
As long as they didn't actually do it!!!! :scared:

And I don’t know about you, but in my family, potty humor is ALWAYS funny.

::yes::

It looks like he's whistling some smooth jazz.

Notice: Gia’s refusing to get moving in the background LOL.

Kid's no fool. Too early!

Today’s theme was MICKEY DAY! This is Mom, ready before everyone else, looking stinking cute!

Can i tell you how much I love the monitor’s with bus times at the resorts?!

Yes! Except when you get there and your bus is... 40 minutes away.

Awww...

Wow! That is one really good monorail shot! :thumbsup2

Me and Mom were ready and excited. And we weren’t even caffeinated... yet!

lD7Leqy7cWo7V58J8FoOY1P6TYUEOQjBtSGPnxEtGEak7OOiNC_lDvL3NnvOt5rsFdofOqmo4z9QPMWUxMhWBLwJwNIzpPWPHH-vbmPk3trcNxerEo0NuR0rGrYdaq987p7XtyIX

Are you sure???

Great photo! Thanks for sharing that with us!

Then we got in line to take a picture with Pluto… which was wrong. We found out that’s an AFTER breakfast thing. Whoops.

Sheesh. Rookies.

Another cute shot.

As soon as we were being seated, we got a big wiff of JP. THERE IS IT! MORNING POOP!

The best poop of the day!

BUT HE MADE IT BACK IN TIME FOR MICKEY!

Nothing is worth missing Mickey. Not even morning poop.

Ohana reservations may be the hardest, and best to make.

I may never know. I suspect I'll never get there.

My little ham. At least we got a good picture of us all at the table. That’s rare!

Nice photo, too!

We were reminded of how Gia had to potty before walking down the aisle… and how I held her dress. So, no, I didn’t have a bridesmaid hold my dress while I peed on my wedding day after having too much to drink. But I did hold Gia’s dress while she could go that day. And everyone in the bathroom got a kick out of it.

:laughing: That's pretty funny. :)

I love how Gia is in the foreground on this shot.

Fun pic! :)

:laughing: Awesome re-do of the photo. :)

I love this! And you all looked so stinkin' cute and coordinated!

THANK YOU! I really loved the outfits this day. Satisfied my need to be coordinated and not matchy-matchy LOL

Oh my goodness, he's so adorable! I love his little muscles!

He still shows his muscles. Now it is as random men. Like, "look at me! I'm so manly!"

Breakfasts are happier and less cranky for me, too, even as a grown adult.
Amen! Dinners are only less cranky for me because it's more socially appropriate to also drink wine.

Just beautiful!

Thank you!!!

Wow you are doing so well getting this trip report written up. Love your photos from O'Hana's - Gia and JP seemed to really enjoy it. Pluto (Ra Ra) was always a favourite of Pete's too.Good thinking on the extra outfits. Hannah has the same Vera Bradley design as Gia. Good choice!

Oh, you flatter me. I have to admit I'm not a great DISer, but I'm really enjoying telling our story. So it's become a good hobby for me. Gia actually picked that pattern herself. I wasn't a huge fan but she gave me a speech about how just because I don't like it doesn't mean she's not allowed to like it, too.

Your wedding pictures are just gorgeous!

Thank you! Randy Chapman did such a great job make a big deal about our small wedding. It was perfect.

Holy crap! You people don't mess around!

Heck no, we don't! We are in the "repair request" portion of it and our buyer is a first time buyer and proving to be a nightmare (millennial). I know I'm a millennial, technically. But, come on!!! We are set to move August 22, but since it all happened so quickly, I'm aiming to move it up and get settled in as school is starting.

congrats! :)

i love my cousin and she deserves the best. But I'm starting to realize why i hate big, white weddings. well, planning them.

Maybe an odd question, but.... what top are you wearing? It looks like a T above the water, but not under the water?

upload_2018-7-24_12-46-4.png

It's one of those off the shoulder, trendy things.

Great shot. :)

It is a personal fave

I don't know whether to laugh or go "Awww..."

Poor baby. I think he was anxious for dessert!

Okay... that's pretty funny.
As long as they didn't actually do it!!!! :scared:

No promises.

Yes! Except when you get there and your bus is... 40 minutes away.

SO TRUE!

Wow! That is one really good monorail shot! :thumbsup2

I really do love it, too. Getting good pictures like that is a bit of a hobby!

Sheesh. Rookies.

For real! Being the parent in Disney is much different than always having been the kid.

Nothing is worth missing Mickey. Not even morning poop.

NOT. EVEN. POOP!

I may never know. I suspect I'll never get there.

So hard to get a reservation!!! BUT SO WORTH IT!

I love how Gia is in the foreground on this shot.

hahahhaha me too. I haven't even looked at what pictures she got with the camera. I'm pretty sure she had it the day the baby was born, too. Should be interesting.

Thanks so much for sharing those! :)

Thank you for taking the time to see because I love to share them!

Magic Kingdom: Mickey Day!

Last we left off, we had breakfast at Ohana, JP pooped himself (which we would later find remnants in his clothes), we visited the spot we got married, and we were heading back to MK for the day!

But first, lemme take a selfie.

tLQ4ls2YiOvn1vT6IJ_5i3hdVxdwFuYxL-V28CBalBFm3_zbYZ1GohZ04qPofzgAD-q1Vp8Cmt_EEC2hd2qlmSXAnB2aXRRr7yTUgCUyW4bulB32eHOnyak-iT4KWK3gYHVD4TD2

What up, MK?! HOWS ABOUT THEM FLOWERS **GEAUX TIGERS**

n0uJ0j9G249lyncrzdCMOcZxAzCFQP0gJNeKSE08jBkwhNwEdPY8TYgu1HWtldZmwBg9mX17cyTxra-sJp1ShHZqLAZ6fFvF-omqnesSZNFBNGpStBTvBlZS2Lbt94YfFtEnuJud

Looks like we got through security, got ourselves a locker FULL of clothes for JP (all mickey, of course, because it was MICKEY DAY!) and were walking under the train stop at about 10:40am. I’m not sure how accurate that may or may not be, but it seems pretty close. Our first fastpass of the day was Buzz from 10:10-11:10am. But I guess we weren’t in a super hurry, because we went shopping, DUH. Those really long stores down Main Street are the things dreams are made of. At least when you’ve got a shopping problem, it is.

kd89W2BBtg80ut6WebABst_yV5dSOhmOLprFS3s1QB7xgzVkU60IoNRqOonjvZFFtS6J8DCajN79puorSvDVHN7nK7ksMU17sVduJj2VRGLm8wQHggR3-ijhUWmhiv927k6OCdGq

We walked down Main Street just as the castle show was ending. So we got to see the fireworks, but that’s about it.

T3KMh11c3i96Kv9fdh6ofLm1P7TE3QfNoR0IkuvVQ_MIxT1Q3V66OCA0fKRN_t8chE6jp6zXRaScxle1z2B70JGhVdBOIn7SOaRvUeqY6X7I7z307NOt4G3gt5x08a5zOBtXBLs0

Mmi2KqTuhLLSt1I6tHCHGLajrZ_LhXA3VSmeb7N17dtS118QfUq2IkYs6pqrp3AnlU5sqsdDTY1PJrewYz_JKPgxzmQockfJTvdoz_0U7KL0DeFJkvi0HgCl6-U5Ba4Vq5bh2bsB

And this, my friends, is why you should always opt for the Memory Maker. WE DID HAVE THE MEMORY MAKER… but you know, needed instant gratification and something to post on facebook saying WE WERE HERE! (or else it didn’t happen, right?!)

Okay, more pictures later… let’s skip back through the Tomorrowland Terrance and get to Buzz!

But wait… SURPRISE! This is where we will be coming later for the FIREWORK DESSERT PARTY!!!!

iNxe_wMyUFGUWES1dqB9qvk6gzcXxqMs1E9Iz6TJaUVfLWJtgBH5TOC3S3S8VeD5qevDCXEqm6-fAfwfTuLK8EkhYcSY6Z7skk8Tjs8YtNInqno491yJGBhrmfhFD5F1T-bWhJ_8

SlRP_P93ZbjHfCrdNtvhe5F7R3yDq5bwPRtqUu_4oWgzjFLeKbSSdB7TDIsyRHubQEuFNAvEXC7qiGtOLcanqklcbFQ8pnfiBwareuSB9JyN-LUysTh68kzHovpe0ZzVXNuOH6sd

Before you knew it, we were walking into the fastpass line on buzz. Always long, but moves like a champ. So much so that it’s difficult to stop for a selfie. We do love Buzz. It’s a bit of a staple with us. Everyone can do it, it’s got an element of competition, and as always, tradition!

VaAPlwVG3cgR5bAoEfkxHDSYgOqt2_JWYr7TXb9-oA-G9v3rWwHKMLqVpO_GxoW3hdBRZTlBZGUZ-AWpFgCI0L0pkjzuJ7N-VElxcGabWOqZxEO8l71eEIk23-2hlW5AKd3xsBki

-x-cMo_GqyT8_aBpOSG0kizG7riul9n1eawkPntut3M-wPzFsKe3aXYRG3nC6qeJBDL6vjA25fYNv6jI84xnbbNLJhzKGPZD4SeJXEB9R44ru1clqb8Q8jWxx0QQdvdk3KEWdypv

Magic Kingdom: Mickey Day *continued*

Okay, moving on. It was time for a bathroom break! So we grabbed the stroller and headed back towards main street. You know what else is near those bathrooms? STARBUCKS! Or at least, it is pretty dang close. Mom can pinpoint every bathroom in Disney… I can tell you where all the caffeine is!

With the bathroom came a diaper change, and subsequently a clothes change because that’s about when we realized his onesie had poop smeared across the bottom/back. WHOOPS! Happens to the best of us. Don’t worry Mom, no one blames you. You got him back to us in time to see Mickey. That is a win! So we changed JP into another mickey outfit. As a whole, we still look super cute!

On Main Street, it was time for the trolly show. I don’t think I’ve ever stopped and watched this. Super cute, and everyone stopped and gave the kids attention. They both loved that. I just couldn’t stop thinking about how bad they were sweating. It hurt my heart to think about it. We did shop for a while (again). Gia was determined to spend money. I actually don’t even remember if she bought something. Pretty sure she didn’t, but she wanted to! She just couldn’t decide what. I know Mom wanted to buy both kids something, so Gia was undecided, but She got JP a super cute 2018 Disney boy romper. But we had plenty of clothes for him, so we had it shipped back to the room.

myJhJLxJBtQcs_4bO_KaCXt2ewn953TNFiD6CjsQl_3Nz4fay7nOmamF1mHdmrfkTOV3TdgbEtBTSF7zSmhFIkuG6HYGETYLFCE3ItxaU-wX1TrT3oXOVk-89SVNGLxTGAaF72M2

HCStYn1MT6z3YsBjimDYuTcV6MskXWlslBPRrQVBCl56bDUbi_FRE79XLlbhwN1V1_Z7_9injTgbRg5535rBzHdn4n9XjGWFGpVpuZM4cCLZhEabrwaVl2owsf5Sob2kRY1RP460

9jFZD77gieYZDC0uq4ifGp8JWHtoUqeGroaaBOhYVm-HHH23dbe0yIMJJPQt_GBuUVuITT5HgqJHSL_fJt4MTRiGucXedm7jDqUNvM-znZ2Wfh5Z5nyPr2HveAMa6TtrWyhJD4Au

dtwRAaoXT_dG8bFWVmHPA0-dF9sIIDEnEeAH-wUwBjcpOYzzjZY9kX3HqA6lb5ze3DZvkFWzPopyqsFe2RBt8Y-VvTQuvZJ_dm77FNJtOA7siNn7E1O7Yhi0mhoZLH5JxH_8w5XW

RtzDkQVtfzHu6XNomOms3j911YYkHkdhJB9k-myVLD5c2Y6bIwVq48e9kGkc0xyOB4y5Iv0LGea4G7myNsi0fpXhlel_ypAGiFeD5nc8mhmy4JRtWmdRgs1_rrgNY4pkbzzfZIJa

We had a fun time on Main Street!

Since we were so stinkin cute in our Mickey outfits, it was PICTURE TIME!!!

Please, don’t mind our photoshoot. Sorry, not sorry.

UCfJRmMNcK-GynlHWY4Kf4XgqCCegodvXM9j3Sw2JYSJiYNnnH-ajxog2JiNF_jdJ_dwFGETMhyNTlzptCF-m6giMWYQSh3ecoVpJTNt4cssBnyA_W5cuoENm9ToeVg-j6JzVcbh

KLs39i3zc3Dq0f4mh6d1q6BpQj2Hv_XgJUr4-XPnCaCiFBTxSH5tsmacJUu5eKjC3jB4D0SkcueSa1eTac97DXPtkQahpja5o6_8kzb-l6bWiCCL9hwxtDjXEmaFuD8k7d-YlEwg

MOfYFcw0iZ4_AlNY4QEL3fFyupQ6hv_vp3sRxhLfsbqw1SyUtrDXu9v07RUYF3P0CuXX8k9GnHYrYfpg42jSP8I9A0kJCOBd66LzILCWYcOHKRqk0mmdTaz72d19rCJ_N-pezSVw

JiVosNA9ynBl0XaBIZKUuxG8qW93Ix1facq94WDLY413aSLJRA8GhFgfYXjtO5h1IoqC3fShpDz8BzURERMsS1k5ztZkOOtduUzVV1dXNa7Y_Z9lXyFmBO37d8OlgonEkIKagx0c

kchdLq5QHRlIu9ZfDG7bZYtXZrk6e8-ITRrpS65eLXkw23__su5eUzrOwlmvi8hIezT7SmkjOYDvXGoifilrMDhfSDAmhu4w7wVwsa_BWOUc5pE-S_h0KuemWZaYa8UtODcRUcWC

So what have we learned? Gia DOES NOT do sunny pictures. Check! And JP is totally down for posing, pretending like Tinkerbell is in his sister’s hands before they CGI it in… Check! And “be silly” means throw your baby in the air and wave it around like you just don’t care? Check!

We had a lot of fun with that. Actually, this day in general we had a LOT of fun! It’s those little moments.

Continued…

Our next adventure was going to be with Belle’s Enchanted Tales between 11:40 and 12:40, and we could hang around the village until lunch at Be Our Guest at 1:20. I can remember when belle’s tale was told at certain time outside the castle, in a little nook near Fantasyland. I remember my baby sister being Chip. AND SUCH AN ADORABLE CHIP! She and Chris did it again when they went in May. He was a knight. So Gia already has it in her head that she will be picked. Luckily, Disney thinks of everything and gives people not picked a chance to be involved. She looks like the biggest kid there, but I mean, she’s only 8. I remember at 11 Danielle still did the BBB, and that was borderline weird. But at 8, no, she is a prime magic time!

bJq-KRewBni4lm8luBUYsZrEATyaCwG2spILnPamgXQW9dJjDYulAv2AfmP2w1SjMJ5Ow2GvkB-x8jo1zHZCdZ7kmvSsBo2UTNrt_qa3J32GZEw18xJI_KcXXbL2OAEMGEUe1xJc

9Xz6aW_I6a2aNgd_6k0U4S0RKRdMVbVFSCrpoDERnk2mm9-UPLT7tp9_yCVoulqRzeQ86MD70bW09LeD2u1PuoQGtq1WpJgyCIxvbnXoRxLKSmHn702tLnS35xigypsKlonzqR_c

JP was less than interested in being picked. Gia wasn’t picked as a character, but did not even hesitate when asked who wanted to be a dish! When it was time for the story telling, JP was getting a little antsy. Hungy, I’m sure. He didn’t care much for Belle telling her story, but he wanted to run around… even though we were told not to. Even better was when they stopped me to tell me he wasn’t allowed on the ground without shoes. Man! We spent a lot of this trip pushing limits and being told we shouldn’t do things. That was a first! LOL.

anW9SGwB4HnkqOKIJxul1RcghdlmqRMS8MXP10yrNiHH80BrAglz64C4guLN0ylk7YOM1u1mf5hHKnIi1wfrX4KHoCM7r4RE5LG86qceGvxGVu53r7tz_jJvm35KR3VyEZBrQSWg

THATS MY DISH! THE ONE WITH THE BRAIDS!!!

hbnqFObehd-dbAWoIfjP0viRuHJPLGF4nbeE0nKW1d8qTv8d8rvpuzqP0vDbfqEnIu1X5XRs-oerf_YsAxAys5kt5KGcM_DK_vwzRdtFMEHtFWZgS9iUEpE6yNhdTyEdxfNhuHpA

At the end, Belle takes pictures with all the “cast” and then anyone else who wants a turn. OF COURSE I WANT A TURN! Here’s the thing. We had a GREAT Belle. Beautiful, well spoken, all of that. But the guy taking the pictures was less than thrilled. He was snapping pics and moving kids along before they even looked up to say Cheese.

V1Xn0NRGb08vLY8b1B3bxmR4lZQfak9VEXxqBvxR4liHIk6JuNqt9q2xWd-jT2vgTWUbKwG-X8mgVbXxH587Xxq2rVoLRMFCQsF0t19vcVQC3PQ0juP4vZ9wZ7b12dlrmhVqDKh9

Oh well, still a great experience. JP met his first princess, here, too. The photographer sure got a lot of pictures of that (yes, i’m still slightly bitter that Gia got slighted a bit).

1ER67snrJGJ3h7hfdFqt0HnPXSwZJZ0tW6o-304nYMYEKEi_n7X60-0dyVmxfGiImfK_58G1W_X2GG4q5VivhMB9IA1bVQvVKn9iyp4CrgLjR-3WkwAOqTX3t3X9ydswoJMFppi4

EHHe5ls6d8x87KmJJeLoflIiPtK4h-3zfONagWQtREDQCZl-LAqFtYbVabPzT9vJrqVcpkHzZOtLLeYDDu4kehzDSJw_ecg-6ZC8QPY130BFkcf2lyCAJYIRpYnZwRHXysTW0qXj

ZacSE7B34jqScMtAQLaL_RqOZw-S2l9Fgu1g405L4tZyQOEBFpJ-M-XP7LvWX-OqTGd7p4G_43F1Byyeh9WoXivAeEQQNfu-F0v_eKObAEA2yTfNmIR8wdFc4Vr3TMrWdH_i4LoT

After Enchanted Tales with Belle, we had juuuuuuuust enough time for one small thing before going to lunch. We picked the Little Mermaid ride. We rode this for the first time in 2015, and love it. I love all of those tram-type rides. But it’s the stories and the way they present them that really get me. And the colors and the lights on this ride, to tell the story of the little mermaid. Yep, they won me over!

The wait wasn’t long, but it was HOT and most of it was directly in the sun. So we did our best to keep little man cool, and it ended up putting him to sleep for a short bit.

9yf4QH1KgoYFBT1R7PXZbDLzoBT05papzwL5lU1R7TMEciv7-U4l1B40ghHWS-gnMuxrePqOi-1p_ssth6fSEfih_YaXLeKb7DtAb0tt9_AK7zr7CZ_ks_M7HNc07U4y4XA_V8KX

That’s actually one of my favorite pictures. My shirt reads, “I’m not like a regular mom, I’m a disney mom.” And this pictures truly encapsulates that.

WqAMKPyv7zN4bVlt-d4jj1MIQ5CfUv7JbCWjwx4kypmHiH5KrHQT4uK27qfS3hEkzUCeGM8Gx9OZVf6hCx_fg_rd8hJn4ZfHri6oD1abZwf3mQl3_1QOw_lV-5-HyjrW7rVHbjbS

*Continued, for good, for today*

Now, it’s time for LUNCH!!!!! When we played with the reservations (over and over) I toyed with the idea of cancelling this lunch. It was late (although we had a big breakfast), and I hated being married to times and plans with the baby. But I asked my husband what was one place he wanted to eat, and that was it. So I didn’t cancel it, and it ended up working out really well!

The baby had fallen asleep, so they actually didn’t make me park the stroller. This was a huge plus for us! Although, he was awake by the time we got to the table. We sat in the main dining room next to a window. I liked to try to be away from people. 1- the baby gets so distracted he won’t eat. 2- i smell at this point and i kinda need a break from public as much as possible, too.

DRfKs7tCILGzT9pmODcJM4lQuRbg9u2u2ZlPSU77nYwUMOcuBscfNhDv7Tyc2z7Dayj-sYiRaIeNM03ZejRUJvbIMPwcmfNCaa32LbfazHl-yDPXRPQ1y2PCtE373jtp8UrSjTfD

We ended up doing that thing where we trade off for bathroom breaks, who gets to eat, who feeds the baby, and who entertains. It’s an elegant dance. When it was finally my turn to eat, I had to stop and take a picture. Jimmy was holding JP and they were dancing around and JP was OBSESSED with lights this trip. So he was ALL ABOUT those chandeliers. But that moment. It was just beautiful.

z0NjWDwYpscwOX3i6JGPtR8Lct3DaJ2Y0OB3J5u1OZJwMltzqxPppko0x0xhAgKD5YcQ-W5PLzdEHXbTIbeP6N8Awihlh1gtpyqaVe0apOIwJp8jzwkHCUoFgwkldDZ9Bc3xQNem

GbYr17Va8OBzNRHntf7IMVBQ3bZph7UYwLmQBUCcqQOkg9EBdFKHW7vAT2LA4YcPIsvR9RIg-LpSrFLqNddl2VrITuNkBsVyNKzFPyhyRQXUwDSL3ajQXUyKB4_bPGRET5hysKzO

And then Gia hit em’ with that photobomb!

oQTVqp2itKSAP9l33RHZnHJ8vLHwM6kXUTUbBUDHNKPx1lm1sxW3QHoK5IOgJzCNzkKdkYF0ZDZVzjz_LA2x24HqqMuNhYCRlpUuefO4r6sJZzDl5D4-cOx6luttd43pD-GcSp-i

This was actually while we were in line and JP was waking up. But it reminded me how much Jimmy LOVED the west wing room. He still brings it up randomly. I STILL have not seen it for myself. He took the kids while I ate. Last night, he randomly told me we need to plan to go to disney again next year (duh, already ahead of you, dude. I’ll send you the bill). And he said how he wanted to eat here again and show me the west wing.

We finally finished up lunch and were ready to head out. Little man needed a diaper change and I needed my turn at the bathroom. So mom went to change him and G was with her, too. Ad soon as she laid him on the changing table and took his diaper off, he peed. And let me tell you, he peed like he had never peed before. It just puddled around him, up and down, and all around. So we had to strip him down, try to keep myself from laughing harder, and go grab more clothes for mom to change him into. We also needed to rinse out his current clothes and changing pad in the sink to put into ziplocks (fyi if you bring little ones… always have ziplocks. So. many. ziplocks.).

So I am just killing myself laughing, go out to the stroller to get his clothes. Nothing! Remember that locker full of clothes ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE PARK?! And remember that super cute outfit mom bought AND SHIPPED BACK TO THE ROOM?!

So this is how we left Be Our Guest. Wearing a diaper, sunscreen, a hat, and the look of disappointment.

NLkpRCWIMgcF871CxUf5U2SN862iYitTuQh4uByN98PtHqbJnTeIvcEPwsHSvQY3o2Z5Y9EWBWqOvD7NR3bXBXT2S7ANmPXGvB6wAza62VWzqzXT-Ia_2bakuN24cqUs9-oQdcqd

But first, we needed our pictures in front of our favorite stained glass, duh. And I never wanted to forget this.

VD7mX8mLq364nsGFhiKwiWQiSz3ZjCL_LMBHRXB3a5SbtbXf05mgfXOWl6BYktz6kb7orWwvF0viq7vNerksaKbUARd2njT2zaH9vceWR7nzt1enViuf-ukbT9JtH0ZjePH2wANy

I guess I’ll leave it at that for now. More rides, more memories, and more clothes later.

We do love Buzz. It’s a bit of a staple with us. Everyone can do it, it’s got an element of competition, and as always, tradition!

I agree 100%! It's really a great ride for everyone.

Mom can pinpoint every bathroom in Disney… I can tell you where all the caffeine is!

:laughing: Priorities!

What a happy fun Disney family! Love these photos.

So cute! JP's a champ.

And “be silly” means throw your baby in the air and wave it around like you just don’t care? Check!

:rotfl:

Gia wasn’t picked as a character, but did not even hesitate when asked who wanted to be a dish!

Good for her! Glad she got to participate. I'm glad they do that.

Even better was when they stopped me to tell me he wasn’t allowed on the ground without shoes. Man! We spent a lot of this trip pushing limits and being told we shouldn’t do things. That was a first! LOL.

What?? He's a baby!! Weird.

9yf4QH1KgoYFBT1R7PXZbDLzoBT05papzwL5lU1R7TMEciv7-U4l1B40ghHWS-gnMuxrePqOi-1p_ssth6fSEfih_YaXLeKb7DtAb0tt9_AK7zr7CZ_ks_M7HNc07U4y4XA_V8KX

That’s actually one of my favorite pictures. My shirt reads, “I’m not like a regular mom, I’m a disney mom.” And this pictures truly encapsulates that.

100%. Love this!

2- i smell at this point and i kinda need a break from public as much as possible, too.

:laughing: So real.

Jimmy was holding JP and they were dancing around and JP was OBSESSED with lights this trip. So he was ALL ABOUT those chandeliers. But that moment. It was just beautiful.

z0NjWDwYpscwOX3i6JGPtR8Lct3DaJ2Y0OB3J5u1OZJwMltzqxPppko0x0xhAgKD5YcQ-W5PLzdEHXbTIbeP6N8Awihlh1gtpyqaVe0apOIwJp8jzwkHCUoFgwkldDZ9Bc3xQNem

:lovestruc

Last night, he randomly told me we need to plan to go to disney again next year (duh, already ahead of you, dude. I’ll send you the bill).

:laughing:

So this is how we left Be Our Guest. Wearing a diaper, sunscreen, a hat, and the look of disappointment.

NLkpRCWIMgcF871CxUf5U2SN862iYitTuQh4uByN98PtHqbJnTeIvcEPwsHSvQY3o2Z5Y9EWBWqOvD7NR3bXBXT2S7ANmPXGvB6wAza62VWzqzXT-Ia_2bakuN24cqUs9-oQdcqd

Oh my goodness!! :rotfl2: What a guy! That's hilarious.

Heck no, we don't! We are in the "repair request" portion of it and our buyer is a first time buyer and proving to be a nightmare (millennial). I know I'm a millennial, technically. But, come on!!! We are set to move August 22, but since it all happened so quickly, I'm aiming to move it up and get settled in as school is starting.

Your buying/selling process is quite a bit different from ours, it seems.

i love my cousin and she deserves the best. But I'm starting to realize why i hate big, white weddings. well, planning them.

Yup. Weddings. Not for the weak.

upload_2018-7-24_12-46-4-png.339284

It's one of those off the shoulder, trendy things.

Oh! I don't know if I've see that before. I like it! :)

Poor baby. I think he was anxious for dessert!

Aren't we all?

No promises.

I really do love it, too. Getting good pictures like that is a bit of a hobby!

Good pictures rarely happen by accident. They do, sometimes... but not often.

For real! Being the parent in Disney is much different than always having been the kid.

Yep!

JP pooped himself (which we would later find remnants in his clothes),

Thanks for the visual!

Two hip cats out on the town (theme park).

Those really long stores down Main Street are the things dreams are made of.

And where wallets are emptied.

Don't even try to deny it.

Gaston?

This is where we will be coming later for the FIREWORK DESSERT PARTY!!!!

Nice!
I doubt I'll ever do that... I just can't see myself eating enough to make it worthwhile.
But not having to jockey for position does have its appeal.

Someone isn't intense, at all.

Nope.

Not even a little bit.

:rolleyes:

Mom can pinpoint every bathroom in Disney… I can tell you where all the caffeine is!

:laughing: #priorities

Don’t worry Mom, no one blames you.

Uh huh.

Sure.

Absolutely.

:rolleyes1

On Main Street, it was time for the trolly show. I don’t think I’ve ever stopped and watched this.

Me neither. :)

Nice shot!

Please, don’t mind our photoshoot. Sorry, not sorry.

Not at all. They're really good! Especially...

...this one. Toss that baby! And...

...I can't believe you got JP to look at her hands!

Our next adventure was going to be with Belle’s Enchanted Tales

I think they do such a great job with that.
Maybe the best meet n greet in Disney?

I remember at 11 Danielle still did the BBB, and that was borderline weird.

Which... is kinda sad. anyone, regardless of age should be able to do that.

Man! We spent a lot of this trip pushing limits and being told we shouldn’t do things. That was a first! LOL.

But the guy taking the pictures was less than thrilled. He was snapping pics and moving kids along before they even looked up to say Cheese.

:( Well, that sucks.

yes, i’m still slightly bitter that Gia got slighted a bit

Oh, really?
Doesn't show.

:rolleyes1

So that's what your shirt says! Was trying to decipher it earlier.

Perfect.

The baby had fallen asleep, so they actually didn’t make me park the stroller.

Really! Nice of them.

We ended up doing that thing where we trade off for bathroom breaks, who gets to eat, who feeds the baby, and who entertains. It’s an elegant dance.

Love that description.

But that moment. It was just beautiful.

Awww.... :)

And then Gia hit em’ with that photobomb!

Boom! Gia in da house!

Last night, he randomly told me we need to plan to go to disney again next year (duh, already ahead of you, dude. I’ll send you the bill).

And he said how he wanted to eat here again and show me the west wing.

It's worth seeing, if you haven't.

And let me tell you, he peed like he had never peed before. It just puddled around him, up and down, and all around. So we had to strip him down, try to keep myself from laughing harder, and go grab more clothes for mom to change him into.

:rotfl: Thanks for that visual! Now that's funny!

So I am just killing myself laughing, go out to the stroller to get his clothes. Nothing! Remember that locker full of clothes ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE PARK?! And remember that super cute outfit mom bought AND SHIPPED BACK TO THE ROOM?!

I knew it!!! I was going to quote the clothes ship comment and say "foreshadowing?"

And JP is totally down for posing, pretending like Tinkerbell is in his sister’s hands before they CGI it in… Check! And “be silly” means throw your baby in the air and wave it around like you just don’t care? Check!
So cute! I love how he just looks perfect!

Hahaha! I was actually thinking when you wrote the clothes were in the locker - wait...what happens when he needs a change of clothes? And, got my answer!

But he is pretty adorable!

potty humor is ALWAYS funny.

YES IT IS!

Awwww so cute!

This is even better! Monorail ride after a wedding sounds perfect!

Just here for the food!

Love how JP always poses too!

Cute!

Oh my goodness, this is too precious!

All your wedding photos are beautiful, looks like a magical day!

I need her! I never know where the bathrooms are, except the Tangled ones.

Aww he looks enamored!

(duh, already ahead of you, dude. I’ll send you the bill)

:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter