Blended O'HANA: lights, water fountains, and characters OH MY!

Mo spoiled JP by letting him “fly” up to the buttons above our seats.

As long as you don't leave him up there.

he ended up passing out and staying asleep the rest of the flight!

Nice!

If you don't have an Ariel emoji pillow and your mermaid tail blanket, then are you REALLY even travelling to Disney!?

I really need these in my life.

4l9w_FK4HVkAE6Z6yDa9jOTrGmwbIXhxZJd5p_b0tBzcMQ0ZPLK6kGRz6nxjALf5-pRYLILJXdokO_11zGpxikhf5U2LqlDulUGM_2LWXWntqiQLcohwtQAwJHSD13CO0GPI6dxu

Awwwww...

One of the “teasers” of Disney, as I like to think of it, is the fake monorail at the airport. It’s enough to get you excited, but it’s obviously not Disney.

Still counts! First ride of the trip!

he feels obligated to always bring something home. But it’s always something from the airport.

:laughing: Typical Dad move. And yet... pretty nice. Some don't bring anything.

Also, this trip, my in laws got each of us a $100 disney gift card for shopping for Christmas.

Very nice!

I was saving mine for expenses, like tips and extras, and drinking!

:drinking1

I truly understand your title and what you are doing. To keep peace in my family I pay for my daughters mother and stepfather to come along with us on our vacation and making things even more complex I am god father to my daughters half sister (who lives for Disney).

Sounds like despite how tired everyone was, the travel went pretty smoothly! How excited you all must have been :lovestruc

Excited to hear about the rest of your arrival day. The flights sounded pretty smooth with a baby. Our trip this past December was our last with our youngest DS young enough to be a lap child, so this summer we have four seats booked. Looking forward to the rest of your trip.

Parenthood.

nuff said.

right?! yesterday she told me she thinks JP is TRYING to make me mad when he has his "toddler temper tantrums". I said, "Hmmmmm. I don't know about that because he's barely 12 months old. But it sure sounds like someone else I know. Possibly related?"

So... visit Baton Rouge but avoid a certain household. Check.

HAHAH! Baton Rouge is nice. It's SO different from New Orleans, even though it's only 45 minutes away.

Another place I'd like to see. Probably will next winter.

New Orleans is my home away from home. It is my happy place! Close enough for a day trip and a whole lotta culture. Far enough to where I'm not bogged down with the need to be home and accomplishing things.

Still highway robbery.

they can rob me! It was worth it!

Someone looks a little... perturbed.

So does JP.

HAHA! I was actually good. Tired, but good.

Only a parent comes prepared for someone to crap all over them.

Well, at least the good ones do.
Wow! That's really impressive... and nice!

I'm still taken back by it, and I make sure my husband thinks to pay it forward when he is flying for work as well.

Ugh. My 5 year old daugther, Brynn, is a hot mess when she's tired. I can't even talk to her at all because it just makes it worse. She's pretty emotional when she's not tired but at least then if she loses it, she recovers then apologizes. When she's tired, she just continues to lose it. Okay now I'm rethinking our 6:30 am flight in November. lol I told my husband that it could be rough.

NOOOOO. We don't get apologies, we just let her cry it off and move on. However, Saturday night I did tell her to drop the attitude and she told me, "Stop making me have an attitude." I was calm prior to that, but had my blood sugar been any lower in that moment, I may have lost my dad gum mind. She was tired because her sleep was off after we had watched the Royal Wedding. But flying early was a rough start, but there were lots of pocket of time where we could rest. And we used the rest of the day once we were in Disney to take it slow. THAT was the best plan we had.

As long as you don't leave him up there.

no promises.

Still counts! First ride of the trip!

That's how I feel about it! We were definitely excited to ride the fake monorail.

Typical Dad move. And yet... pretty nice. Some don't bring anything.

You're right. We are lucky. But it is a part of the "jimmy-ness" about him. We have family in Phoenix, so it's not like we haven't visited. He went there for a meeting and came home with glass cactus statues, a giant stuffed rattlesnack for the baby, a very large coiled rattlesnack mug for Gia, among other airport treasures. And now, as we are boxing up our house, we are finding all of the knick knacks he has brought home either from out of town or from sending him to the store to get milk. Gia is the same way. She went to Niagra Falls with my in laws a few years back for a family reunion. And as we are packing up now, if I had a dollar for each "maid of the mist" souvenir magnet or paper weight I've come across, I could probably pay someone to pack us up.

I truly understand your title and what you are doing. To keep peace in my family I pay for my daughters mother and stepfather to come along with us on our vacation and making things even more complex I am god father to my daughters half sister (who lives for Disney).

Thank you! WOW! That is really impressive. Complex for now, but the benefits will far outweigh the complexities in the long run. Jimmy has an older cousin. She was the first grandbaby on that side. Her parents were VERY young and their relationship wasn't exactly sunshine and rainbows. When her dad got married when she was a preteen, that only added to the complications. We had never really talked about it with her until last time she visited and she was just like, "wow! I wish my parents could have at least TALKED, let alone made MY LIFE EASIER!" So that felt like a good sign that we aren't perfect, but we are doing SOMETHING right. And she's a good, happy kid, that is lucky to have so many people that love her.

Sounds like despite how tired everyone was, the travel went pretty smoothly! How excited you all must have been :lovestruc

Honestly, this entire trip had its moments, but in all went REALLY smoothly. All of it. It was a dream, I tell you. EVEN WITH babies and baby mommas LOL.

Excited to hear about the rest of your arrival day. The flights sounded pretty smooth with a baby. Our trip this past December was our last with our youngest DS young enough to be a lap child, so this summer we have four seats booked. Looking forward to the rest of your trip.

first thing i read is this summer. God bless you for going in the summer. We are already planning our next trip, next fall. We have to get one more trip in before JP turns 3 and Gia turns 10. But I'm not looking forward to traveling once we are traveling with FOUR seats.

right?! yesterday she told me she thinks JP is TRYING to make me mad when he has his "toddler temper tantrums". I said, "Hmmmmm. I don't know about that because he's barely 12 months old. But it sure sounds like someone else I know. Possibly related?"

:lmao:

HAHAH! Baton Rouge is nice. It's SO different from New Orleans, even though it's only 45 minutes away.

Oh! That’s fairly close. Maybe I’ll get up there.

New Orleans is my home away from home. It is my happy place! Close enough for a day trip and a whole lotta culture. Far enough to where I'm not bogged down with the need to be home and accomplishing things.

I get that. :)
Hoping to see for myself.

they can rob me! It was worth it!

:laughing:

HAHA! I was actually good. Tired, but good.

:hug:

Well, at least the good ones do.

::yes::

That's how I feel about it! We were definitely excited to ride the fake monorail

Not so much the second time you ride it.

And as we are packing up now, if I had a dollar for each "maid of the mist" souvenir magnet or paper weight I've come across, I could probably pay someone to pack us up.

I'm going to add just a little to our travel day.

I think we did pretty good getting off for the drive to New Orleans. That was a lot of bags to get packed, weighed and loaded. I still think the luggage cart was the best $5 I spent. We had so many bags, 2 adults, a 7 year old and a baby trying to check the bags. We elected to to curbside check it and the line was long, not as long as the line inside. The best part of the cart was we were able to keep it all the way up until we got on the plane. After we checked our bags we used it to haul the multitude of carry on bags.

John Paul did pretty good for his first flight.

This was Jimmy in Atlanta for our stop over

IMG_2958.jpg

As Michelle stated we ate in shifts. I made a bee line for Jersey Mikes. We has this for the first time at the Orlando airport in May last year before our flight home. It was so good. A location has opened here in Baton Rouge but it just isn't as good. I really enjoyed my sandwich in Atlanta.

IMG_2959.jpg
What's a trip report without food pictures?

While Jimmy and Michelle went looking for food I had JP duty. While we waited a man came in with a dog. He didn't appear to be a dog the handler had for a health reason. JP was over the moon, he loves dogs. The dog had also taken up his favorite spot by the window. I believe the dogs name was Lucy and she was so sweet. She and JP became fast friends while she liked him up one side and down the other. I was able to find out that she was a explosive dog and would be on our flight to Orlando. I was feeling pretty good knowing we had that little extra protection on our flight. His handler said they were headed to Orlando so Lucy could be re-certified. I wish I had taken a picture but since I was on JP duty my hands were pretty full. When we got to Orlando we saw several other handlers with dogs at the airports, most were in some sort of uniform.

I also took these to show we were really in Florida. Palm trees!

DSC_0015.JPG DSC_0016.JPG

That's about all I want to add for now. I'm ready to get on the Magical Express!

That was a lot of bags to get packed, weighed and loaded.

Over 200, wasn't it?

:rolleyes1

We had so many bags, 2 adults, a 7 year old and a baby trying to check the bags.

I would never let a baby check bags. They can't count high enough to ensure all 200 bags get checked in.

I made a bee line for Jersey Mikes. We has this for the first time at the Orlando airport in May last year before our flight home.

Have to remember this...

JP was over the moon, he loves dogs.

:)

I was able to find out that she was a explosive dog and would be on our flight to Orlando.

I don't want an exploding dog on my flight!! Ew!

His handler said they were headed to Orlando so Lucy could be re-certified.

Cool!

LET THE MAGIC BEGIN!

-TRAVEL DAY-
Pt. 2

When we left off, we were IN ORLANDO! We were SHOPPING and just taking it all in… at the third airport we had been in that day. But THIS airport was different. It meant we were in Disney (basically). So we took our obligatory pictures and headed to go get our luggage. I know magical express will do it for you, but we had a LOT of stuff and a baby that I couldn’t risk waiting for luggage in the room. My in laws had an early evening flight when they came to our wedding trip in 2015 and their luggage didn’t make it to the room until around midnight. I was not prepared to take that same risk.

As I’m looking through the pictures to remember what happened next, it looks like Mom has a picture of the atrium in the middle of the airport. It really is quite nice. But every time I see it, I think of one thing. When we flew back on the wedding trip in 2015, the magical express pickup didn’t change, but our flight kept getting pushed back. My MIL asked, “what do yall want to do while we wait here in the airport?” I looked at the hotel/atrium and said, “get a room!” I had meant because I was EXHAUSTED from a week in Disney and needed sleep. My MIL, a very classy woman, surprised me when she said, “I know you guys just got married, but sheesh!” NOT WHAT I MEANT. #mortified.
NtBDnRzgNOPabXYRh9jlY3Rrk0RLYepNyHo8Vsg0UtzW4bDbhlcd_bS3swF4I6L50iuQruYeor9nXB56QxQrnla5S-Xr75eZxXPswhgYKzmSGVDBqbVK-rFbFekg_ryaZIDy0d_k

Anywhoo… yeah.. Getting our bags. We had Jimmy with us and we decided to man-it without the cart. That’s going to hurt tomorrow.

Made our way to the Magical Express! I love this part. They scan you, they basically know your life story, and send you to the bus line. OUR BUS WAS ALREADY THERE and we got to be the last ones on it. They were loading a few things, so we waited all of 5 minutes. Just long enough to meet a couple going on a Disney Cruise to celebrate their anniversary. I don’t remember specifics, but I think they honeymooned in Disney many, many years ago. We were like really?! Because we got married in Disney! Not that we were TRYING to one-up them, but it was a nice reminder for us why Disney is so special to us.

We loaded the bus, and set on our merry way! There were 4 stops and we were the last, but that’s okay because we can watch old Mickey cartoons. My husband loves that.

JP was restless at this point. He had been cooped up and tied down basically all day. Gia wanted to snuggle, JP did not.

oz4W_Njx1Sfgm4I3XpKrkwtsTUyBkRZIezzAimhrlsGHACaZR1MIuCJxRZj8VogWLyXhMVJGMNKGp4dzsZ5A3wUmlp2biRwM7Z1nWlh6Oh8Eeof1qBkVwWxGliss3foz3KSnTcpe

But he did look out the window with her for a while, being sweet.

We finally made it to Port Orleans Riverside! Mom and Jimmy set off to find a luggage cart. We ended up leaving our luggage at the front and they were going to bring it to the room. It was a busy night at Riverside! Room was ready, so we started trucking towards our room. We got a corner, Royal room with a pool view. As excited as we were, we were pooped out, too. JP was so happy to get to move around! We decided Mom would wait on the luggage and Gia had money burning a hole in her pocket to spend in the gift shop.

4jFExXUf6Dw_xQmcx7QCY5MNT2TgUrVTFZxIgxPd9Hy-JkobiGpR_5R99UUeacbZpZKbyM-9vu8fDUIqc-Grdigtxknd0I1VueRoIfAeDqvfQ6aMpIaSOjlrX-Odw29_Niaz4b-E

J3TCORpcZlRs0jgnif80vSLSk2WVlC1YVLwZbin7yYAN7ujVEY6o1mdv0vMVyqVKTdgYP8Lap6jLNIc4xcgeJA7K_IzbOLYMasftq2WshCN-ha4IIAejUvC_ANwjmjGmJNuQm6_Y

yMa-csY1QLm5em8ijWC6RHHJ13iBacPRopUWMOnu_dvrUHuyR4eaHbsLpqxBb7OJULZard4g6y-owtFq4EdhssvgStIpOul4l7Mb62lPCJgcpbF2WDbvxJ5rLS_0Yycgmo4L3rn2

We planned to eat in the food court and just kind of take it easy until 6:30. Gia didn’t know WHY, just knew we had plans. Background: the wedding trip, both of our parents and Gia stayed in Port Orleans Riverside, and we stayed in French Quarter. We kept seeing the horse drawn carriages, but they were never available when we had time to take a ride. So our first magical surprise was a family carriage ride around the resort! Perfectly timed, one was coming up across the river as we were heading to shop. Gia noted how cool that was.

FI7eblnbNuxqinCvgvPwre8nFZURMjWXGcGTs_GFmQY5NrpC5j_Rj7JwXV383U4mwGijnRR6QTFD1iXQQdnfMOWqjBXk0UxUdLxY45MN3S7sY4HmRLJgNz53HVbEO_jEnZByMfsq

So I told her that was the surprise! We were doing a carriage ride all together a little later!

WHHHAAATTT?! I was winning at parenting at this point. Which is good, because I lost track of how many times I had accidentally made her cry that day, thus far.:scared:

The luggage felt like it was taking forever. We actually passed it on the way to shop, so Mom was able to meet us quickly. Thank goodness! We ended up getting the kids a new autograph book and a penny press book for Gia. She went to check out and looks at us, astounded, “I have to pay for this?!” Dad caved. Since it was a “gift from us”, we bought this one. There were several moments like this throughout the trip. They were pretty funny, to be honest. At one point she realized what a snack credit was. She bought cotton candy and told me, “if you let me use a snack credit, I’ll share. But if you make me buy it, I’m not sharing.” ...ever the negotiator.

8j_gcExW7T6_61iR9NHC39o9wceZq-C1BKRu9VlZrDNIQHe1--g3_JCzBFuG0ER7ZvuRHN9BOIkAzlPUp1K8zaMHSSyPjFLAlmftgg26rzyBQGsFL1TyaRK0QSp2bdyJcW-uWsyv

A few silly pictures later and we were waiting on the porch for our ride!

ga40R_SKCIX-Gt3quhIjFH2HqlRQiUU1n6tAySxpCNikMaZqwxWnZKBuxPygFK3k_vgjBWsZWie3KcKfQt0YP19eJWCBOxf7KiA9VViJSDLtfXe6p65egfSRZbU5OiEwOAFJJsWk

Dt5uR2EWGFgUZkdV3sURRYurfxZh2c6tlZ--dU8tw4iB2flnGgA1rupoAxuuexOm1RhWjKdLhowRatEFrEMz42qbEf4HxU3QXFfB1lZLeK5wF0lcrUHgaCaV69Nq1Ivy_-Bx2dmU

Okay, Mom’s back is hurting. Time to trade. This was Jimmy’s FIRST go at the baby carrier. HE was the one that wanted it so bad when we were pregnant.

hVrBK9R2RIbhpygNwtEN6p56LbCkncA-P1F7MpJuY55SgEoztifOiLXAKrEyWmMBbzLarLVUyhvE8B2TeXk8p5rRICmyPowcWCuChwokCaQIhQGknmXhxt9HZI_pVxsXmzk_EH2M

Next thing you know... it was our turn to get in the carriage!

LET THE MAGIC BEGIN!

-TRAVEL DAY-

Pt. 2 [continued]

r1VrkxLVqNrCVchiaXUtspxC1qyRNj5GslY3LhyyxVV9qGfXc40kHkwZFsU6hLsgKshy5IS0P0IJLbYKdPnsAHyrZpz5lYk_oAkOrETHg1YGkP-tq8F5Wiz374A8jAr8TE4f48Is

Finally a picture of all of us, even if you can’t see Jimmy or JP’s shirts.

3LccE7mWx8XcbD_e17WfK41WWSOJUyj9X7Lc22_ZcNLqrF9eYIf6DuIqWlX4X5bS_pLjnWBw44pGRNaHfXgm96tnqgQ1wlO0cio6k7ebAlqf-pFUR-MSZU0iNvleJLI62OjhhaQX
wAplEeVMKn4PFpDnIUxgOVDuBVZRpmKZhslsMPHHjK1qccXBMEmHM9-wmOEK1PCD9YDbtQv4w-3PzQ-OCZtDaXqaFZSI8674zShIpj5BV5llT2ajaDd-gSMK5ZxE1KpuYVEvUWkv
SSqsIJj1cmffkNqdtNXsnRsqXn0g63YK_RlNbCm87tB60NlKMZc7UDfmCPivinp_WLX2HzI7BslevW2koelIvr98cTO6HU23VwVGOjSPhJQMpjZGdlJNlb0j7TE3FbaTpeLrwVnh

Gia made that face on purpose. She was boycotting cute pictures for the day. However, look at her cute earrings! Got those from the Disney Store before Christmas. LOVE THEM! This is her and Mom because they got stuck together a lot. They were bathroom buddies and bedtime buddies. She still jokes about her bathroom buddy. Here’s an even BETTER picture of her attitude boycotting pictures… which, of course, is why I took the picture!

dP1fLqOChxHCeYK3aEUvTWecy8XB_wSkoN3KC6OPcVzOHgSG_0xqSg8QU-7oi8drfuR6bMLDLvEF_V6WwnuC7zKTDBW3EWGKno9MT0InQ60hWGx4nanDLyC78Sw1wAHfV7sGbIg-

KC657FPpwQHnoVKVH8um5xwmCXGsBKkeXb2UWo0ah60MmcntNTgXk2tlwyWQSsp0BORG6sP3zHZuO5xlYyLJfDSvHVQVgeq2ZkhLammXwXtbJBm5xprqxyehgw2hX7MN2Wyp0YjY

It really was a very nice and relaxing evening after a day of travel. Highly recommend it at least once! Plus, for us, it’s a stroll down memory lane. We went into French Quarter, where we stayed during wedding trip. Not to mention how it’s modeled after New Orleans (my happy place), where we got engaged and spent most of our early dating time (we were in hiding because we worked together). The pictures from the ride, itself, weren’t great and wouldn’t do the experience justice.

The ride was relaxing enough to put JP to sleep.

NDSzJQVA_x0kbzBLz92w1u3hK3boZ-VwT89t1bImcX0HWIzhzQ7MXtl_dNFYAT5-8w9mSPlr_j9k_tY46Qq9aV6XFDjGt-7AfabcndB6BT3YKb0VxcW3qvb5kqOuPyG_NuirtlBE

Then this happened…

xdopeQWDw_lQFb9zoSOBirBXloFFewgKRPP2eVlWSd03UKoXgp35oKGc1syon3B7lazToaydDsdVE9IBSjyLBuypJz34_m_JYr28qR5eVaZZdHoUfqry1yDdcHvvSovRbKwi3P51

My husband posted a “who wore it better”...

X6rcHG8hRikrFCSulXM-C9rftPKcx8V-PookonKY7g7pRNxwkD0KXpnYCKNKgu6YAXXBO9ftSIjN9cwe4dlt4dc0XhsB_wEk-SLILHWwta9KiZFA-739X7IMnqsPx5LyrRI9lIEi

Then it was time for dinner at Riverside food court. The place was PACKED with people, to it took a while. We split up. Mom and I got dinner plates and the Italians went for the pasta!

0gvmjP70Ek9UviA0RGPatXbfOgnXYjHbIlynwnlD-50mNsC3GZiDZbhQARI1T2_pXezKopBJ3jJ40J8VJbz-_E1FBcdLbNtc5O2GaUoZBjVqQDm4fz9C1hU978g7JZwHms6BLSvR

LET THE MAGIC BEGIN!

-TRAVEL DAY-

Pt. 2 [continued some more; last time i promise]

8SJND4klTUOKHvuhzUkKELb3xyrljMpynYuHXOGDJDPZN8Lzjeq4ZdO-cbJFfSo-2hNu37Sjsbrokv5Vrg53IW3sGk7mx-vHfZRtseEQ3zGy8T_61l9HXRXZtps70S7_tzmTJTUq

My dinner was AMAZING! You know who else enjoyed it? JP. All of it. In fact he ate a LOT of DisneyWorld green beans that week.

nWAuDMcfx7ZiH0EfZLrO8tuoTpg2UcBQq4BYvdyR5aM4riwaCxMs-7Stv1Q-SqwP0-3G0gw1v7i97QHkvplU-gUZqaN0uDxlSDFHnS8-7aNOW1cf6aXpkucwCDB9IRnhgCEWwLmY

I had all the baby food in the world for him, but this was when he decided he was over it and just wanted big boy food. This was new territory for us. Luckily, I had disposable bibs with the snack catcher at the bottom.

OFy4rfXeyprDtzjk52XUDFxSGV9jHhawzvNCmnqrBfXR2-7QEqxkezq5uJS__cSDtP2G2e46UZVNbENW2oXnXLpcVxPi2SsvTFpOfOhVHNZRFsrQSQS4RaL1eVHUcSa4piln7jRV

There’s my little spicy meatballs.

When we finished dinner, we planned to split again. What I should've called this trip report is DIVIDE AND CONQUER! Gia needed to go back to the room to get her pennies to press. She couldn’t wait, obviously. Mom and I took JP to the movies on the lawn. It was the Princess and the Frog (perfect for Mardi Gras Weekend at Port Orleans, right?). We only caught the end of it, but we enjoyed the short experience. They hand out towels to sit on and popcorn! When we go again, I'd like to take more advantage of what the resorts have to offer. JP made himself a girlfriend, all flirty and stuff. Jimmy and Gia came to meet us just as the credits were starting, so we all just called it a night from there. JP had to tell his girlfriend bye-bye.

bKlKZzqwbHJMrTPm6m7uPO4wUaD_TwE0OCTu29UxRX8oPpPPthu1DZVQOq3UUzaInDKyaMHC36uVQ7YJumZBOqrYIMQDRjYwmhpJtDmAXyj2y4z2ZSXmoxQ2VmNmQx7cI2Ct2MxH

Got back into the room and it was time for jammies and FIREWORKS. On the bed, that is. We LOVE that about the royal rooms.

-2H7tQcPe4n3Oqar2e1EyGejV4NyWqK4QCLJwV9_WowweqvlX_BYKvDJFXJ14tQGGvElLA01REtzU1Yq6JTN4JqrtcJCcZ5rKxiRi_c6AblNUHHLeKCSmr4R2j-FRhC6GaTvLtc1
huJTOrWFeJK59myuTZ2r5aEN47CzRqaE24NF5sA7-P2OvYx3c70OCSIRPfWqqLezt6Ldi9bofhiGJvK8a2S77Phf41y_lU_PrZqXHURkZPI1W_q3XahG_EHhtVn47gM8rwOML-4N

Set the alarms and we were off to bed! Tomorrow is our first park day!!!

We were supposed to stay in a Royal Guest room the year they came out - they weren't ready so we got a magical upgrade to Poly! I want to stay there soon. JP really seemed to handle the travel day well.

When we left off, we were IN ORLANDO!

You are? How did that happen?

(This is where you say "Go back and read the last update again!"

But THIS airport was different. It meant we were in Disney (basically).

::yes:: Totally agree. It's not Orlando airport... it's Disney airport.
At least it is when you arrive.

When you leave... then it's Orlando airport.

I know magical express will do it for you, but we had a LOT of stuff and a baby that I couldn’t risk waiting for luggage in the room.

Totally get that.

I looked at the hotel/atrium and said, “get a room!” I had meant because I was EXHAUSTED from a week in Disney and needed sleep. My MIL, a very classy woman, surprised me when she said, “I know you guys just got married, but sheesh!” NOT WHAT I MEANT. #mortified.

:rotfl:

we decided to man-it without the cart. That’s going to hurt tomorrow.

FoolishMortal_smaller.jpg

I think they honeymooned in Disney many, many years ago. We were like really?! Because we got married in Disney! Not that we were TRYING to one-up them,

Uh huh. Sure. No, really. I believe you. Sure. Yup.

we can watch old Mickey cartoons. My husband loves that.

Who doesn't???

We got a corner, Royal room with a pool view

Nice!!

:laughing: Long day?

So our first magical surprise was a family carriage ride around the resort!

Very nice. We did the opposite. We did that on our last day. Sort of as a way to say goodbye.

I was winning at parenting at this point.

We ended up getting the kids a new autograph book and a penny press book for Gia. She went to check out and looks at us, astounded, “I have to pay for this?!” Dad caved. Since it was a “gift from us”, we bought this one.

Ah yes... very familiar with this. My youngest is now 17..... and still does it.

“if you let me use a snack credit, I’ll share. But if you make me buy it, I’m not sharing.” ...ever the negotiator.

Also sounds exactly like my youngest. :laughing:

This was Jimmy’s FIRST go at the baby carrier. HE was the one that wanted it so bad when we were pregnant.

I've carried both my rugrats. One on the back, one on the front. Wayyyy easier than carrying them in your arms all the time.

Yay!

Gia made that face on purpose. She was boycotting cute pictures for the day.

xdopeQWDw_lQFb9zoSOBirBXloFFewgKRPP2eVlWSd03UKoXgp35oKGc1syon3B7lazToaydDsdVE9IBSjyLBuypJz34_m_JYr28qR5eVaZZdHoUfqry1yDdcHvvSovRbKwi3P51

X6rcHG8hRikrFCSulXM-C9rftPKcx8V-PookonKY7g7pRNxwkD0KXpnYCKNKgu6YAXXBO9ftSIjN9cwe4dlt4dc0XhsB_wEk-SLILHWwta9KiZFA-739X7IMnqsPx5LyrRI9lIEi

:lmao: Okay... that's just about perfect!

What is that?
Mashed potatoes with gravy and a turkey leg?

I had all the baby food in the world for him, but this was when he decided he was over it and just wanted big boy food.

They grow up so fast. :)

OFy4rfXeyprDtzjk52XUDFxSGV9jHhawzvNCmnqrBfXR2-7QEqxkezq5uJS__cSDtP2G2e46UZVNbENW2oXnXLpcVxPi2SsvTFpOfOhVHNZRFsrQSQS4RaL1eVHUcSa4piln7jRV

There’s my little spicy meatballs.

Awwww....

It was the Princess and the Frog (perfect for Mardi Gras Weekend at Port Orleans, right?)

They hand out towels to sit on and popcorn!

They do!? I didn't know that! Very nice. ::yes::

Got back into the room and it was time for jammies and FIREWORKS. On the bed, that is. We LOVE that about the royal rooms.

Doubt I'll ever see that, but... I like it.

hen this happened…

Hahaha that's great!

Gia needed to go back to the room to get her pennies to press. She couldn’t wait, obviously.

My kids are all about the pressed pennies. It's a cheap souvenir so it makes me happy. It's an expensive penny though. :D

The carriage ride was a nice surprise for G.

We have some resort days planned on our upcoming trip. We never have resort days. DH is a little worried we'll get bored but I think we'll be fine. Plus we'll be at FQ so we can always go to Disney Springs. I'm sure the resort has a lot to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter