Blizzard Beach Closed Saturday 7/21

sandersiii

Earning My Ears
Hi, does anyone know why Blizzard Beach was all of a sudden closed today? Really pushed the crowds to Typhoon Lagoon with a big traffic backup this morning. Thanks in advance!

Hi, does anyone know why Blizzard Beach was all of a sudden closed today? Really pushed the crowds to Typhoon Lagoon with a big traffic backup this morning. Thanks in advance!
Usually closures have to do with weather.

Usually closures have to do with weather.

That’s what’s so strange, it didn’t open at all with no warning and has been showing closed the entire day. Typhoon CMs said they showed up this morning and were told to expect much larger crowds as Blizzard wouldn’t open today.

That happened to me last August. I wanted to go to BB but they announced as I was waiting in the bus line that it would be closed that day.

I wonder if the water tested wasn't within specifications and needed to be treated (and would take considerable amount of time)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter