Bloodline Season 3

Somehow missed that Season 3 was out - but since I'm all hopped up on caffeine too late at night - might as well get started.

Is it good?

Somehow missed that Season 3 was out - but since I'm all hopped up on caffeine too late at night - might as well get started.

Is it good?

Yea I missed it too. Was too focused on House of Cards and OITNB.

Anyways, was it good. Yes and no. Up until Ep 8, I thought it was excellent. Ep 9 was awful. Ep 10 was okay. For me, Season 2 was the best. Then S1.

Too bad they ended the show, I read where the creator and writers said they had a great storyline for another season and Netflix pulled the plug.
I loved watched sweaty John and crazy Kevin.

I loved the show. The last two episodes of season 3 are horrible in my opinion.

I was really disappointed. There were shining moments in season 3, but overall it felt like a total mess. I understand the struggle of condensing 4 seasons into 1, but they did wrong lol.

There were some things left unexplained and they introduced a hell of a lot of new characters in a season that was meant to put a bow on things.

It felt like they went ahead and started storylines to move certain plot points forward but it fell so flat in the end.

We had a love/hate relationship with Bloodline. We had to finish it, but I'm glad it's over! There were no likeable characters. The last two episodes were the worst. Can't believe we wasted our time watching it.

We had a love/hate relationship with Bloodline. We had to finish it, but I'm glad it's over! There were no likeable characters. The last two episodes were the worst. Can't believe we wasted our time watching it.

Call me crazy but I still liked John. He was only the person I liked. Every other character is just so damn whiny and always asking John for help.

I did like John until he killed his brother, even if he was a jerk! I just don't understand how anyone could do this and still live with themselves. Obviously they can't, as he seemed to go off his rocker eventually. I know it's just a TV show and trust that people don't really do things like this. It certainly was a dysfunctional family. We all have issues in our lives, but handle them better than this family. Glad it's over.

I did like John until he killed his brother, even if he was a jerk! I just don't understand how anyone could do this and still live with themselves. Obviously they can't, as he seemed to go off his rocker eventually. I know it's just a TV show and trust that people don't really do things like this. It certainly was a dysfunctional family. We all have issues in our lives, but handle them better than this family. Glad it's over.

I forgot exactly what Danny said/did to instigate that. Obviously what John did was wrong but I remember thinking Danny had crossed the line.

Just stumbled across this show and have been binge watching. Am in middle of season 2. I am going to guess that Eve is really Robert's daughter and half sister to all the others (even Danny) and that her son is Robert's grandson but NOT Sally's hence her wanting the both of them GONE. Maybe Danny found her and they commiserated about being the unwanted Rayburn children. Maybe the dad of Nolan is some loser jerk so Danny pretended to be his dad...or maybe Nolan knows Danny was just his uncle and he and Eve are playing a game with Sally.

Good show. But way too many secrets and crappy luck or bad choices. Though I guess that's what keep me binge watching. It's somewhat similar to Breaking Bad or even Peaky Blinders or Sopranos. A family story where they had to do this bad thing and then have to keep doing more bad things to get out from under the original bad thing and more and more family members get dragged in and some are always blind to what's going on. Like I just don;t know why John and Kevin don't come full on clean to their wives.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!