Blow Dryer on the Fantasy

mdolan20

Earning My Ears
Hello! I saw someone mention on an earlier thread that the blow dryers have a diffuser attachment and a concentrator attachment. Can anyone confirm? That would save me a good amount of luggage space. TIA!

Hello! I saw someone mention on an earlier thread that the blow dryers have a diffuser attachment and a concentrator attachment. Can anyone confirm? That would save me a good amount of luggage space. TIA!

I have seen the attachments on the Fantasy in the past. They are kept in a bag in a drawer.

MJ

I actually just took note of the hairdryer last week on the Fantasy. It definitely did have the attachments including a diffuser. The brand is BabyBlis and it’s very powerful (when plugged into the correct outlet on the desk). I have the same brand coincidentally and sometimes I can only use the medium speed because it’s so powerful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter