BLT 2BR Views for December 31st

buck0086

Mouseketeer
We are planning to visit WDW December 29, 2014-January 5, 2015 and hope to stay at BLT (our home resort) during that time. We will need a 2BR. I'm considering a Lake View or a Theme Park View. I'm wondering what thoughts/suggestions people have regarding that. Also, is there a difference view-wise for a Theme Park View if we do a 2BR vs. a 2BR lockoff? Thanks.

Buck

This thread might help:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2257082

I stayed at BLT for the first time in Dec. I booked with cash not points. I had a Lake View studio. I was lucky and got a studio on the north side with a great view of MK.

I am planning to book a 1BR tomorrow with points and have decided to book a MK view unit. I know it's a lot more points but I would be disappointed with a room on the south side.

Good luck with your decision!

This thread might help:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2257082

I stayed at BLT for the first time in Dec. I booked with cash not points. I had a Lake View studio. I was lucky and got a studio on the north side with a great view of MK.

I am planning to book a 1BR tomorrow with points and have decided to book a MK view unit. I know it's a lot more points but I would be disappointed with a room on the south side.

Good luck with your decision!

Thanks for the help!

Buck

We had a two bedroom (not a lock off), and theme park view, but we we all the way over looking at the contemporary. But we could see the fireworks from our balcony. Just had to turn and look to the right!

We had a two bedroom (not a lock off), and theme park view, but we we all the way over looking at the contemporary. But we could see the fireworks from our balcony. Just had to turn and look to the right!

Thanks for the info. This is a concern I have. I want to be in the middle of BLT not toward one side or the other. Could I get some guidance as to what request to make to increase my chances of getting something more center?

Buck

What room number? I thought only the center most rooms were TPV-at least according to the thread I posted the link to above.:confused3

TI was a center room theme park, but come on...it's a outside "c". Some rooms are going to be on the extreme end. We were more concerned with higher floor, which was the 12th floor...now the studios that I've had were perfect 12 floor and the second room from the other end...great view and too funny, got the same studio twice! Whatever, I feel theme park view are worth the points....

TI was a center room theme park, but come on...it's a outside "c". Some rooms are going to be on the extreme end. We were more concerned with higher floor, which was the 12th floor...now the studios that I've had were perfect 12 floor and the second room from the other end...great view and too funny, got the same studio twice! Whatever, I feel theme park view are worth the points....

Rooms on the end should be Lake View.

I had a studio 2nd room from the end near Space Mnt but that is Lake View not TPV. I loved the room but know I was lucky to get it. For our summer family trip I want to be guaranteed TPV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter