BLT Re-sale

We have used ********** and Fidelity for two resale purchases. I liked Fidelity for generally less expensive contracts, but ********** was far superior with communication throughout the sale.

That said, buy where you want to stay and think you will want to stay for the next 30-40 years. We bought BLT resale because we love the location and the resort. However, on these boards and elsewhere, you'll find tons of people who would rather stay anywhere else.

Okay so this is my first (prob of many) posts about DVC. My family and I recently stared exploring the DVC club and how it would be beneficial to our family. Our kids are 5 and 6 so BLT was appealing due to the location, and the access to the monorail. Found out from a guide that I cannot currently get BLT direct through Disney. Is there a certain re-sale location that is recommended. Of course when I search a lot come up, but I didn't know if some were more reputable than others. Thank you in advance!

the waiting list took 4 months and we got our full allotment

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!