BLT Tempo Fountain needs a makeover!

RobPickles

Lurking Around
Back when BLT first opened, I was so proud to walk through the lobby, out the back and admire this beautiful Fountain. Being one of the first members to purchase points here at BLT, I was one of the lucky member to get my family name engraved into one of the silver plaques that decorate this fountain.

However, last year my family stayed there and my kids, now old enough to understand and apprieciate such an accomplishment, were suddenly disappointed. They could not find our family plaque, This reason for this was that many if the plastic coverings protecting the silver plaques have fogged over, making it impossible to read the names underneath.

I really think Disney needs to give this fountain a little refresh/refurb and replace those plaque covering, so that families can continue to admire their legacies and people from around the world can enjoy them as well. Please guys....I really hope to be able to see my name plaque again in the future.

Live Long and Prosper!
Rob :)

In 2017 we stayed there for Princess, and I noticed a typo on the main plaque.

I told the manager, who could not believe it had never been noticed before. I’m not. No one notices things like that except for a few tortured souls lol.

Less than a year later it was fixed. Whole new plaque put in place. No misspelling.

So let them know about the hazy name plaques.

974A5E5F-EA3A-44C9-9259-F1EF5EC4485B.jpeg F26FBD68-7259-4367-80D3-6C69EB61C826.jpeg

(“dedictated” is not a word...”dedicated” is.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter