Blue Carpet Bedroom Owners?

Disney Ontario

Ontario Disney
Hi. After 16 years its time to redo our bedroom for once, but the problem is our multi coloured blues carpet, that isn't that old.
What colour to paint the walls? The main part of our house is in the browns/tans. What colour are your bedroom walls?

Lots of blue carpet in our house when we bought it, it's more universal than I first thought. Living/Dining has wainscotting in cream with tone on tone wall paper above, hallways are Dunn Edwards Drenched Rain, Master Bedroom is cream tone on tone (close to Dunn Edwards Pearl White). DD's room is an odd blue/green that she loves---it has red oak wainscotting. Guest room has a blue cloud wall paper.
My kitchen is Lipstick (rasberry red)---no carpet in there!

I have blue carpet in my br and we have a very pale lilac on our walls. We're going to be repainting soon and going with blue. I like the cottage look in my br. I also considered green, yellow, cream (looking to match a new bedspread with stripes) but decided on the more monochromatic look for the walls with the pop of color on the bed. Lots of colors match blue - just start bringing home paint swatches and you'll see.

We have bluish/gray carpet throughout our house. I really like our Benjamin Moore Grant Beige with it. It's a beige that has green undertones but doesn't read green if that makes sense. The rest of the house we have either Benjamin Moore Navajo White and then a color the previous homeowner had painted that is a very, very light creamy color.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter