Blue Lagoon Beach Day Question

BABYJOSIE98

DIS Veteran
Has anyone done the Blue lagoon beach day at Nassau??:confused:

Is it a very crowded place and can you just go there on your own.

DCL prices seem high??:(

I would also like to know the answer to this question. We are doing the dolphin swim on our own and would like to go over to the Blue Lagoon beach afterwards. Is this possible?

Thanks for the help.:cool:

We did the blue lagoon 2 years ago. There are alot of opinions about this one. We really liked it. We played in the water, snorkeled (you must have or rent vests there to snorkel-I think its $5??) and ate lunch. The food was ok, the punch was awful (at least it was then). I'd suggest bringing drinks and maybe order cookies from room service (there wasn't anything sweet when we went).

You meet around 9:15, get checked in, then take about a 15-20 minute walk to a boat. Both the dolphin swim and blue lagoon day go over together. It is about a 45 minute boat ride to the island. They have a cash bar on board I believe. We were given 2 times to return (2 and 4). I think you must use cash here. They do take pictures here, but you must buy them before you leave ($10).

In our excursion book it says that the amenities of the Blue lagoon beach day are included in the dolphin encounter. Towels are given when you meet on the ship in the morning.

Hi Michelle,
Our Dreams agents are asked to do reports on the excursions they do while training and Beth did one on the Blue Lagoon Beach Day and it can be found here
Hope that helps.
Cathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter