Blue Lagoon question

steejack

Earning My Ears
We have been hoping to eat here since our last trip to DLP but the mixed reviews are a bit of a concern. It looks as though there has been an improvement recently though.

Does the adult price of 30 euros allow you to choose anything off the menu, including the volcano dessert that seems sooo popular? :rolleyes1

Looking forward to any more info.

Jackie

I think for all restaurants you can book a table 90 days before. But you should keep in mind that DLRP is not WDW. You are on the safe side if you book one week before your visit. We always make our reservations on the day we arrive and we never had a problem.
(But this does not apply for the end of December and for July and August. Then it is safer to book one week ahead.) :thumbsup2

We have been hoping to eat here since our last trip to DLP but the mixed reviews are a bit of a concern. It looks as though there has been an improvement recently though.

Does the adult price of 30 euros allow you to choose anything off the menu, including the volcano dessert that seems sooo popular? :rolleyes1

Looking forward to any more info.

Jackie

(Mods, I started a new thread to answer the question, hope thats okay...)

I think the 30 Euro set menu does have restrictions (Sorry, we didn't eat off it so I'm unsure). By the 'Volcano' dessert I'm assuming you mean the lava cake? If so I really don't know if this is on the set menu, but if it wasn't you might be able to pay a supp. to be able to have it as your dessert... :thumbsup2

Bob xoxoxox

We ate there last month, off the set menu, and there were certain choices allowed; it was not the full menu. I'm sorry, but I do not know about the lava cake as it is not something we would have ordered. I just remember that there were 3 choices for dessert and we chose the creme brulee.

I was just trying to give an idea about the fixed price menus :lmao:

I know sorry I wasnt getting at you :hug: its just I'm the type of person who would get my hopes up for a particular item and be disapointed if it wasnt there :)

I know sorry I wasnt getting at you :hug: its just I'm the type of person who would get my hopes up for a particular item and be disapointed if it wasnt there :)

No please I do understand what you wrote. No harm done and we both just try to give information. :flower3: :flower3:

I also would like to see the actual menu's :lmao:

I'm a very compulsive planner :rotfl:

Hi,

Thanks for all of the info that you have been able to provide!

We will do our best to get as much information as we can on our next visit so that we can try and do a restaurant review or two for the boards and up date the menu info if possible.

Thanks again,

Jackie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter