Blue Man Group for little kids?

musika

Everybody wants to be a cat.
The official policy on the Orlando website is that admission of under 3's is at the discretion of the house manager. Has anyone taken littles with them? DS and DD both LOVE watching BMG videos at home so I think they would both enjoy the show. DS will be just over 2.5.

Interesting. Although personally I would think it would be waste of money from the perspective that most of the show would be over their heads, they certainly would enjoy the visual stimuli. I wonder, however, if the age "limit" has to do with how loud the show can be, as well as how the visuals can be startling (not scary, just bright lights, strobes etc.). Watching on video doesn't really convey the assault on the senses that this show in person can be.

There is a lot about the show that I can see being scary for little ones. The blue men themselves look very intimidating and scary.

We were there last week and there were some younger kids there. The show was quite loud, but visually stimulating. There was also a screaming baby directly behind us, but I won't get into that :)

We took my DS to see the BMG when we went to Disney and Universal last May. He was 2.7 at the time and they gave us no issues .DS loved it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter