Blue Tree Resort Special

SherryinVA

Earning My Ears
Would like information on Blue Tree Resort.

Just found info and code on ORlando Info for $47.00 a nigth for a 1 bedroom suite, full kitchen. Inquired at sight and can get 2 bedroom, full kitchen for $57 a night.

Has anyone stayed there. I was told this was very close and about a 10 minute walk to Downtown Disney. This is a great rate for 2 bedrooms and full kitchen.

WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE INFO FROM ANYONE WHO HAS STAYED HERE

SherryinVA

Hi..BT is an older time share resort in a great location at Lake Buena Vista......you are just outside east entrance to Disney Hotel Plaza and eventually Marketplace......10 minutes would be a fast jog, however......I would plan a 20 to 30 minute walk all the way to Marketplace or just drive!......Units are older at BT but very liveable.......and the rate you are getting is VERY good compared to the other suites and condos in the area....enjoy, you got a bargain!....Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter