Boarding POFQ buses

Chip_Dale

DIS Veteran
Will be traveling with an ECV on our next trip. In the past we have stayed at the value resorts (Sports and Pop). They have dedicated stops for each park. Notice that POFQ does not have dedicated lines. Do the guest start forming lines as the particular bus approaches? Are their CM at the bus depot directing the guests especially in the morning when it is more crowded? Do we need to do anything special before the bus gets to the depot?
TIA

Will be traveling with an ECV on our next trip. In the past we have stayed at the value resorts (Sports and Pop). They have dedicated stops for each park. Notice that POFQ does not have dedicated lines. Do the guest start forming lines as the particular bus approaches? Are their CM at the bus depot directing the guests especially in the morning when it is more crowded? Do we need to do anything special before the bus gets to the depot? TIA

Sometimes their have someone out their in the morning but most times their no one it just left up to the driver of the bus. So when you see the bus you want just wave or let the driver know you need the bus and they will load you. Stay at the curb safe distance behind the yellow line the bus will pull up it say which park it going to give the driver a wave or when the bus stops let the driver know you want to take that bus and they will load you.

The PP is correct. Also, there is a HC spot painted on the concrete in the area where the back door of the bus will be. I park my chair on that spot (if it isn't already occupied). If the approaching bus is for the park I want, I do nothing, or I wave. The spot is readily visible to the driver. If it is not the bus I want, I move away from the spot until the bus loads. HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter