Boards unusable due to pop ups

Same here...this is the only thing that helped (at least on iPhone/safari)...as soon as the screen loads start Xing out the top 3 bulletins at the top of the page- when I closed those out- the loompas page stopped loading.

These are the two I keep getting

Attachments

• 068B770B-7A6C-4274-976F-5C574F6D807A.png
    068B770B-7A6C-4274-976F-5C574F6D807A.png
    132.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 0C752DFF-0D70-403D-8837-5DEC5A06150F.png
    0C752DFF-0D70-403D-8837-5DEC5A06150F.png
    122.2 KB · Views: 2

Is anyone using anything other than Ad Blocker for iPhone? This never happened until today -- so frustrating. Just want to know what all the options are before discussing this with DH. And is there something I should do to check for malware or a virus on a new iPhone?

Last edited:
Just tried to create a new thread on my Mac and the popups highjacked my browser. I haven't been on in a few weeks. A real shame this hasn't been stopped yet.

Just tried to create a new thread on my Mac and the popups highjacked my browser. I haven't been on in a few weeks. A real shame this hasn't been stopped yet.
Have you tried AdGuard for Safari? I installed the free version on my iPhone and my laptop -- no more popups, ads that hijack your page, etc. -- so far, so good.

Have you tried AdGuard for Safari? I installed the free version on my iPhone and my laptop -- no more popups, ads that hijack your page, etc. -- so far, so good.
I generally use Firefox as my web browser but I do use Safari on my iPad. Today I have not gotten any popups so that's a plus. I'll look into AdGuard though...thanks! I use StopAD on my iPad and it seems to keep the popups at bay.

Aaaand, they're back! Last night and today the boards have been unusable on my iphone, I can maybe read one page every 10 tries so obviously I had to give up. It had been better for a while now, but this time around it's the worst it's ever been! It's fine on my laptop, but not practical for me to always use that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!