Boardwalk 2-bedroom preferred View

mickeys girl 52

DIS Veteran
I was thinking of changing my two bedroom at Copper Creek in July to a two bedroom at Boardwalk because of its convenience to MGM Studios. Can anyone tell me what is a good request to ask for a preferred view.. I seem to remember someone saying first floor was nice to have because it was convenient to the pool?? I was also wondering if there are better options Four Counter meals in the boardwalk area then they used to have years ago? Thank you

Main request to make is higher floor. I do not know where you saw the first floor advice but personal view is that really is not the best -- to get off the patio to anywhere else you usually have to go over some large bushes, noise levels are higher particularly in the main pool area, views are nonexistent, and you really can't just leave your room from the patio area because there is no way to lock the patio door from the outside.

And the lack of a counter service option has not been rectify.

All two bedroom villas at BWV are lockoffs. Will that be a problem for your group? You'll have both a kitchen and a kitchenette, but only two real beds.

Disney doesn't want you wandering through the shrubbery to get to the pool. Use the patio as an area to sit, not to cut through.

We've had a ground floor room - not pool facing, and did find it wonderfully convenient for the pool. The BW is either a bank of small elevators down near the lobby, or stairs. Only the ground floor rooms will involve no stairs or elevator to the pool. So if you don't want to be taking a lot of stairs with kids - or waiting for those little elevators in a swimsuit dripping wet, ground floor works really well (first or second works pretty well too, two flights aren't bad - four with a young kid can be hard. I don't think its a popular request - and it has its downsides, but its upside was that it was the easiest trip to the pool we've had at the BWV - and my kids were at that "growing gills" stage of development. Now I wouldn't request it, my kids are young adults and last trip I got my swimsuit on once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!