Boardwalk and BC Constuction?

myadventurebook

Mouseketeer
Hi all! I am getting married on 12/2/17 at the Swan (evening wedding). I have been reading up on the construction going on at BW and BC, which is where we plan to take all of our pictures. I haven't been able to find many specifics on the construction, other than that it will be going on during the wedding. Has anyone been to the BW area recently who can tell me if this is this something that will affect our pictures? Furthermore, will there be loud sounds that will be able to be heard during our ceremony?
TIA!

Hi all! I am getting married on 12/2/17 at the Swan (evening wedding). I have been reading up on the construction going on at BW and BC, which is where we plan to take all of our pictures. I haven't been able to find many specifics on the construction, other than that it will be going on during the wedding. Has anyone been to the BW area recently who can tell me if this is this something that will affect our pictures? Furthermore, will there be loud sounds that will be able to be heard during our ceremony?
TIA!

We just had our engagement photos taken at the Yacht and Beach Club and the Boardwalk in May. We started at the BC and walked all the way around the Boardwalk. We didn't notice any construction that affected our photos. I know there is room construction going on at the YC, but I didn't see anything at the BC or Boardwalk. Even if there is construction at these three resorts, I doubt you will hear it at the Swan & Dolphin.

A good photographer can get great shots from different angles that mask construction walls. Heck, one of my favorite photos is one that Nate Root captured as I stood in front of a pretty turquoise construction wall by New Fantasyland!

We just got back from an 8 day trip and we stayed at the Boardwalk. I didn't notice any construction at all. Congratulations on your happily ever after!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!