Boardwalk area breakfast recommendations?

Cape May at BC has a great character breakfast. We are adults but go there every trip.

I second the Ale and Compass, especially if you don't have little ones. It is a more adult setting. And those chocolate waffles...so yummy!

My breakfast at Ale&Compass (Yacht Club) on 12/24/19 was possibly the best meal I had during our entire trip- I had the shrimp w/cheesy grits, along with the buffet (Candlelight Processional package). I'd definitely eat there again.

We've stayed many times in the Epcot resorts and have tried many of the restaurants for breakfast. Our vote is for Ale and Compass at YC. Great breakfast, great menu, great atmosphere.

We love Boardwalk Bakery for a quick bite!

Bon Voyage breakfast at Trattoria al forno is our favorite character breakfast.

We love Boardwalk Bakery for a quick bite!

Bon Voyage breakfast at Trattoria al forno is our favorite character breakfast.
I like the bakery there too. I used to get this giant crumb cake thing there, not sure if they still have it.

It seems like everyone is a fan of the YC Ale and Compass or Trattoria al forno.

I went to Ale & Compass the other day, it was pretty good. I will go back next time. Thanks for the recommendations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter