Boardwalk Bakery- current cupcakes?

L_MD

Mouseketeer
Hi- has anyone been to the Boardwalk Bakery recently who can enlighten me to the cupcake flavors? Or, pictures of the display case. Just curious! Thanks.

Haven’t been there recently - but I always pop over to the gift shop on the Boardwalk also. They have different cupcakes from the Bakery. You never know which you will like better.

I just heard today on Disney Food Blog that a new "Unicorn" cupcake has popped up there. Lemon cupcake with raspberry filling.

Haven’t been there recently - but I always pop over to the gift shop on the Boardwalk also. They have different cupcakes from the Bakery. You never know which you will like better.

Good call, thanks. My problem is that I can probably eat all of them.

I just heard today on Disney Food Blog that a new "Unicorn" cupcake has popped up there. Lemon cupcake with raspberry filling.

Sounds interesting, thanks!

Is it bad to say one of things I am looking forward to during my Boardwalk stay in September is the proximity to so many of the fun cupcakes between the bakery and Epcot and HS??

Is it bad to say one of things I am looking forward to during my Boardwalk stay in September is the proximity to so many of the fun cupcakes between the bakery and Epcot and HS??

Not at all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter