Boardwalk Dinner

Rascalplanner

Earning My Ears
Our plans have changed a bit and now we have a free night and our planning a dinner in the Boardwalk area...favorite restaurant? We like all food and aren’t worried about dining points. Thanks!!

One of my favorites on the Boardwalk is Tratorria al Forno. It is reasonably priced and the food and service are very good. I also really enjoy Flying Fish, butit is pricy, and Il Mulino over at the Swan/ Dolphin.

I would definitely check the menus at the Swan/Dolphin resorts. IMHO, they have better food than the WDW resorts on the Boardwalk. Our favorites are bluezoo and Kimonos

I would definitely check the menus at the Swan/Dolphin resorts. IMHO, they have better food than the WDW resorts on the Boardwalk. Our favorites are bluezoo and Kimonos
Good to know! Checking them out now. If we take the new skybuckets from Epcot to the Boardwalk can we just walk to one of those hotels?

Il mulino is a lovely restaurant.

You can boat from Epcot to any of the Epcot resorts

The skyliner flies over from Epcot to the studios, it do es not stop at any of the Epcot resorts

Who is in your party - anychildren? What is your budget?
One 11 year old but is a huge foodie! No budget, Birthday Trip and 1st time visit for our daughter. Hitting Epcot all day and want a nice break for dinner before going back to watch the night time show at Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!