~Boardwalk Inn...Standard and Water View Rooms??~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
well, a few days ago I was going solo and staying at the AKL. NOW my friend is coming with me. and he does like to have a few beers here and there. so I opted to go and stay at the boardwalk area....this is my Favoirte area, althou I LOVE the YC...this is my first. and I have stayed in BWI Deluxe coneirge and I have stayed in the Steeple Chase Suite....this time I just got a standard water view room. I know the size, but I would love to hear about some of the rooms anyone who has been there....what you had!!!
thanks.....

We were there years ago, but we didn't upgrade our view. The view we recieved was actually obstructed, since we were in the corner of the buildings. From inside the room, you can't really see much but the other building. We had a tiny little balcony, but enough room to sit. When on the balcony, we had a decent view of the Boardwalk! If we had paid for the water view, we would have been bummed. At the standard price, this was rockin'!
We really enjoyed the brewery there! Great beer! The menu also compliments the beer. If you are going soon, try the current pale ale (they'll give you a tiny taster) it's awesome!

Good choice of resorts! Have a great time... :cheer2: :banana:

We were at the BWI in February in a standard view room - overlooking a beautiful courtyard. We were on the third floor with a full balcony. I'm sorry I can't for the life of me remember the room number. When I made the reservation, I requested a room with a gardenview.

We were very happy with the room and the view.

I think I made the right chose!! I changed my resort today and then paid half off on it.....so I must have felt good with my chose!
I like the idea of just running out front(on the boardwalk) to get something to eat or drink!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter