Boardwalk june 2013 pre-trip report

jedspad

Mouseketeer
We will be heading to BWV June 9th for 6 nights. This is our grandchildren and my 1 year from starting cancer treatment trip. Our group will consist of myself, DH, DGD 17, DGD 12, DGS 12 and their 3 friends ages 12,12 and 17.
We have a 2BR villa reserved. Girls will have the studio portion, boys the living room and DH and I the wonderful king size bed. All of our grandchildren have been there several times but of the friends going One has only been to MK, another has been to 2 parks and am not sure about the third. We are so looking forward to this trip. Planning on doing all 4 parks and Blizzard Beach. I have reservations made at Cape May and Crystal Palace for breakfast and Ohana, Teppan Edo and Hollywood and Vine for dinners. Maybe we are crazy but we are crazy about our grand kids!!

That sounds like a special time for you with your grandkids. Are they all from the same family or are they cousins?

We love BWV, and that will be a perfect location with the grandkids' ages. Can't wait to hear more.

I hope the cancer treatments are going well. :hug:

Well we are a little over 2 months away now and the planning continues. The children are cousins, 17 year old girl and 12 year old boy are brother-sister and then we have a 12 year old granddaugher from our son. After a lot of figuring on prices of meals, we have decided to just go with TIW instead of Dining plan. We already have it from our trip in December. I have all of our ADR's done. We are flying in on Sunday June 9th arriving at 5:11. Plan to take Magical Express to BWV and then head to MK as it is late night there, just grab something quick to eat at Peco Bills. Monday morning reervations at Cape May and dinner on Monday night at Hollywood and Vine. Tuesday, breakfast in room, lunch at Pizzafari and dinner at Tepan Edo. Wednesday breakfast in room or at BW bakery, lunch somewhere at Blizzard Beach (could use suggestions on that one??) and dinner at Beaches and Cream or Big River.Thursday morning is early day at MK so will hit that and then have breakfast at Crystal Palace, lunch possibly at Wolgang Puck Express at DTD and dinner at Beaches & Cream or Big River, whichever one we didn't do the night before. Friday morning breakfast in room, lunch in Epcot probably Mexico and dinner at Ohana's. Will have groceries delivered to the resort for water, breakfast items and snacks. How does it sound so far? My husband and I believe in not putting things off until someday, but doing them now and building memories. He has Retinitis Pigmentosa which is robbing him of his vision and after my cancer scare from last year, this trip means so much to us. I am done with treatment and have had 1 clear scan but there just are no guarantees.pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter