Boardwalk mug refill stations

gdrj

Boardwalk owner since 1999
Haven't used mugs in awhile. Doing a split stay and plan on lots of downtime at BWV. Are the refills still at:
Bakery
Pizza window,
Bell Vue lounge
And the pool bar?

Thanks

Good question since the resorts now have fast fill machines. I don't know if the Pizza window, Bell Vue lounge and the pool bar will refill your mug.

:earsboy: Bill

We were just there in December for Christmas and we filled out mugs up at the pool, pizza window and bakery. Only place we didn't try was the Bellvue lounge.

bump.

In case anyone has any updates for Boardwalk "refills".
headed there for Easter and plan to spend time at the pool and want to confirm that refills are still available at the pool.

Thanks!

bump. In case anyone has any updates for Boardwalk "refills". headed there for Easter and plan to spend time at the pool and want to confirm that refills are still available at the pool. Thanks!

When we were there in Dec over Christmas you could get refills at the pool but the bartender had to refill for you.

When we were there in Dec over Christmas you could get refills at the pool but the bartender had to refill for you.

Thanks, I know we were always able to in the past but in the new world of rapid refill wasn't sure. I couldn't imagine it not being an option since there is no true QS except of course out on the boardwalk. Looking forward to the pool as we prepare for more SNOW this week.

:beach:

gdrj said:
Thanks, I know we were always able to in the past but in the new world of rapid refill wasn't sure. I couldn't imagine it not being an option since there is no true QS except of course out on the boardwalk. Looking forward to the pool as we prepare for more SNOW this week.
Wondering the same thing.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Just there in Jan. The only rapid fill machines at Boardwalk are in the bakery. As others have said, the pool bar still fills mugs and so does the pizza window. Don't know about Bellevue Lounge.

Let me say that I LOVED finally having a self serve drink station at Boardwalk. The renovated bakery is really nice!

How do the mugs work now at the rapid refill stations for a split stay? I am thinking you will have to pay again because the station will think youve checked out. You might be better off with the bartender instead of the electronic station anyway.

Just there in Jan. The only rapid fill machines at Boardwalk are in the bakery. As others have said, the pool bar still fills mugs and so does the pizza window. Don't know about Bellevue Lounge.

Let me say that I LOVED finally having a self serve drink station at Boardwalk. The renovated bakery is really nice!
Does the bartender scan the mug to make sure it's valid? Thanks.

How do the mugs work now at the rapid refill stations for a split stay? I am thinking you will have to pay again because the station will think youve checked out. You might be better off with the bartender instead of the electronic station anyway.
You know, I'm not entirely sure how it works for a split stay. I need to find out too, because my next stay will be a split stay. :)

Maybe someone else will chime in?

We had a split stay last month. The rapid refill for "length of stay" is actually good for like 15 days (I think it is... maybe it is 13.. 14) In any case, It is good at all refill stations.. not just the resort you are staying at. (unlike how the old mugs were) The RFID in it knows how much time you have left on the mug and the screen will show you your end date.

Bottom line.. no need to pay again if you have purchased the length of stay (or got it with the dinning plan)

Does anyone know if the pool bar has unsweet tea? That's usually what I get in my mug.
Daisyx3

Can't wait to go again to the Boardwalk Bakery in the morning for a delicious
bakery treat and my morning coffee!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup2

Just LOVE THE BOARDWALK AREA!:dance3:

My husband and I really enjoy walking so we love to "hang" a little on the boardwalk and take in the great sights!:yay:

SO GLAD to hear about the refill station at the Boardwalk Bakery! NICE!:cheer2:

Hello

Staying at BWV in May. Are the Refill Stations still at the same locations?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter