Boardwalk mug refill stations

Hello

Staying at BWV in May. Are the Refill Stations still at the same locations?
Self-serve refills at the Bakery. Bartender service at Leaping Horse Libations (pool bar) and Bellevue Room. These two have more limited hours. To be honest, haven't asked at the Pizza Window, since it's easier to just go to the Bakery if you're already on the BW and you won't have to wait in line to get a refill.

Self-serve refills at the Bakery. Bartender service at Leaping Horse Libations (pool bar) and Bellevue Room. These two have more limited hours. To be honest, haven't asked at the Pizza Window, since it's easier to just go to the Bakery if you're already on the BW and you won't have to wait in line to get a refill.

On the other two lcations you give you mug to the bartender and he will refill it for you? Is there also coffee avaibile?

On the other two lcations you give you mug to the bartender and he will refill it for you? Is there also coffee avaibile?
Yes, usually the bartender fills your mug, although I have sometimes had a bartender hand me a soft drink in a paper cup for me to pour into the mug. This is much the exception.

Coffee in the morning at Bellevue Lounge is self serve. I have no idea whether the pool bar even has coffee. It doesn’t open until about 11 am most days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!