• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boardwalk renovation

jshawle

The Professor
I saw that the Boardwalk is currently being renovated. Does someone know of the timel line of finishing the renovations and what is being renovated? We are looking to stay there and for once would like to be in a Hotel tht is not currently go9ing through renovation the past three times we visited the hotels were being renovated.

I think BW is in the final stretch and should be complete by early summer. As far as the resort, the lobby is done, the Inn side rooms complete, half the DVC rooms complete, and now working on the other half.

The timeline for ESPN club turning into Cake Bake Shop is longer though. Don’t expect that to be ready much before the holidays, maybe later. Big River Grille is also now closed so there may be related construction after the rest of the reost completed. The Corn Dog stand should open any day now if not already open.

The rooms on the Inn (hotel) side has been finished for some time. The rooms on the Villas (DVC) side were supposed to be done by now, but aren’t yet. The lobby is done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter