Boardwalk reservation

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbaity

Earning My Ears
I am not a DVC member, therefore I do not know how to check availibility, but I am interested in a Boardwalk studio rental for April 25-April 30.

According to the points calculator, this would require 55 points. Anyone who has points, and is interested in helping me acquire these dates, please let me know, including price.

Thanks!!

April 25-26-27-28-29 would equal 55 pts, in the unlikely event that a standard view might be available. The 30th would require another 28 pts. A standard view studio is usually booked 11 months in advance. You might have a chance getting a preferred view at 14 per night, and 32 pts for the 30th, a Friday night.

April 25-26-27-28-29 would equal 55 pts, in the unlikely event that a standard view might be available. The 30th would require another 28 pts. A standard view studio is usually booked 11 months in advance. You might have a chance getting a preferred view at 14 per night, and 32 pts for the 30th, a Friday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter