Boardwalk Transportation concerns

Personally, I'll never understand walking (or boating) from BW to either DHS or EPCOT to get to MK. Take DHS..the boat will take 15-20 mins. Then walk to the MK bus and wait for the bus. Then ride to the MK.
Or walk to EPCOT, go thru bag check, walk to the front, exit and wait for the monorail. Ride to TTC, transfer to the express line.
The wait times for a bus, at BW, are no worse than other resort wait times. I've seldom had wait times longer than 25 mins.....usually around 10-15 mins.

Usually we have a rental car, when not we make do with the buses & uber (well worth the expense for us to not have to stand on crowded bus)

When at BC for shorter trips, have walked thru Epcot (often hopping on an attraction if short wait time), then grabbed monorail. Kills two birds when kids along who want to ride Monorail.

Would allow plenty of time though for it.

The exception that makes the rule...go from an epcot resort to epcot. Go on an attraction before lines get too long, soarin, frozen...then walk through epcot and take monorail to MK. I'm assuming you want to spend the day in the MK.

I did this once, as soon as I entered the MK a CM walked over to me and asked if I was in another park earlier. I had an AP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter