Boardwalk

WDWFan06

Mouseketeer
Can you see the runners from the Boardwalk for the marathon? Thinking about switching from WL to the Boardwalk Inn.

The course comes in over by the Swan/Dolphin and then runs around in front of the Yacht/Beach Club and then into Epcot. It does not come around the side where the Boardwalk is. However, it is an easy walk over there to watch the runners.

Lee Hoedl has been putting up videos of marathon weekend since like 2008,those videos are a huge part of why I started running Disney races.

Lee Hoedl has been putting up videos of marathon weekend since like 2008,those videos are a huge part of why I started running Disney races.

Same here.

He and Jeff Galloway are the two main reasons I started running marathons!

We had a 1 bedroom at BWV that faced the walkway to DHS. Our kids were able to come outside on the balcony to watch and cheer for us as we ran by- it was awesome!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter