• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

boat to Contemporary???

ghcoughlin

Mouseketeer
Hi there!We are off to WDW next week...I can't believe it is finally here.Again we are staying at FW.My question is:isn't there a boat that takes you from FW to CR?If so how late at night does it run??Our first day there we are hanging around the resort.After the 7:15 show at the HDDR the kids like to ride the monorail at night to have their first breath taking glimpse of the castle.I thought it would be fun to ride the boat over then to catch the monorail at TTC.Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Heidi

PS.anyone just down there can you tell me if there are still things in the Trading Post with Mickey in his coonskin cap??My family is devistated with the removal of his cap.

I am not sure how late the boat to the CR runs but I know you will be able to get to CR after the HDDR. If you have to you can always get off monorail at MK and take the boat back to FW or catch a bus at Epcot.We were there last weekend. Don't worry there is still tons of things with the old logo. They still have the caps and muskets in the shops. We saw towels, door mats, tire covers, hats, mugs, toats, blankets, shirts, ..... heck let me cut this short I don't remember anything that they use to have that they do not still have with the old logo. The only place I have seen the new logo is on the map.

Hi Memph1s,
Thanks so much for the info.I can't wait to stock pile merchandise with the old logo on it ;) Maybe that's what Disney had in mind ha ha ha..The kids will be happy to take the boat at least one way for their first glimpse of the castle.

Thanks
Heidi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter