boatwrights breakfast PS or lack of one

dalt01

DIS Veteran
i was making my PS's for mid july and asked about boatwrights for breakfast and was told it was walk in only. im not so sure of that because i know that when we stayed at POR in 2002 they were taking seatings. anyone out there that can confirm what they told me?

We had PS's there two weeks ago. Honestly, though, we didn't need them. We ate early (8:30) but the place was pretty empty. Call back if you feel better having ps's though...I know they take them!

I had two breakfast PS for my last trip Nov. 2003, one I needed and the other could've been a walkin. Both were during the week not on weekend. One was for 8:10 (needed PS for this time) and second was for 9:45 which could've been a walk in. The PS at 8:10 had 2 couples and a larger family waiting for seats at 8:00. Larger family had a member who was arguing with hostess as she was going to have to wait 5 or 10 minutes for them to clean and fix about 3 tables, she was making a big deal and finally the waitress told her off after explaining at least 2 different times the difference between a reservation and a PS. The woman was being a complete *itch and I was glad to see the hostess put her in place.

I would tell you to make a PS if your intention is to eat breakfast between 7:15 and 8:30 as there were a number of people heading off to enjoy parks for early morning hour. If you want to eat there on a weekend, make a ps.

In 12 stays at POR we have never made a PS for breakfast and would eat there almost every day with never a wait We are, however early risers. I think if you wait until after 9:00 a.m. you might risk waiting time.

Just made a PS for 8/14 at 7:40. Didn't seem to be a huge issue, although it was either that time or 8:15. I haven't made PS for Boatwright's in the past, but dh hates eating in the food court for breakfast. Thanks for reminding me!!

I did call back and got a different person who said the other person was wrong so i got my breakfast ps"s. love the omelet and the french bread french toast. to disneymomx7 im there for breakfast the same morning you mentioned we will no doubt walk past each other and not even know it. 7/15 till 7/22

I'll make sure I have my lime green on that morning! If you see a double and a single stroller with lime green ribbons that will be us! We're at HRH from 7/15-7/20 and POR 7/20-7/26! Can't wait.

Find it odd that Disney Dining could get that PS information wrong--. It's pretty much all on their computer system and even a casual glance by that first CM would have shown that they DO take PS for breakfast at Boatwrights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter