"Bob" excursion on Western

they have a place in Key West, but I do not remember their name tho I do know they are there at Mallory Square - if I can find out anything will let you know - I had information on them that I sent out in the Key West packets, but I am out and again I don't remember the name - maybe someone who received a Key West packet can post the information.
always
Shirley

AnnMorin--I guess I am out of the loop also because I also do not have any idea what a "Bob" excursion is!!!

Shirley--I received your package about a month ago and did not see anything about "Bob". Can you clue us in some more. Thank you.

I think BOB is a nickname for the machine that you get on.

It is a yellow pod that you sit on that comes over your head that allows you to breath underwater. I believe it also pushes you around underwater.

I'll be glad to pass on the info thanks to Shirley's wonderful Key West packet that I got! The website is www.bobkeywest.com . Just as an FYI, in the Key West book where this is advertised the BOB tour price is $99. Their phone is 305-292-BOBS. It looks a really fun excursion.

I called this company about 2 months ago and guess old age is setting in - I was told that those that mention I sent them, will get conch rates - I have to call tomorrow to bring my mind up to date - they were very nice when I spoke to them. DFOF - I am sorry if you didn't get information on the BOB when you received your packet - I have almost run out of stuff again so most likely I was out. The link that has been posted is very informative.
Thanks for the help you all.
Always
Shirley

Hi jfs9900 i'd looked into this tour , i just typed in some key words on google but couldn't get any further info for key west , let me know how you get on.

Good morning all,
Just spoke to my cuz in Key West and he told me this company is now has been closed down and has moved completely out of town - he was telling me there was a "story" behind their decision to close the shop - anyhow sorry about this and if I learn about them opening up again, will let you know.
Always
Shirley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter