Bob's coming back!!!

madaboutMickey

DIS Veteran
YEEHAA!! Bob Jackson's coming back to the lounge at PO Riverside. Just got an e-mail from Bob today. His first night back will be Thursday, May 23. He will be playing 4 nights a week, Thursdays thru Sundays.
He wanted to thank everyone for their phone calls, letters and e-mail to WDW asking for his return. He said this wouldn't have happen without all those that supported him.
So let's make sure he has a big crowd waiting for him!!!! I can't bellieve I'm going to miss him. I will be there May 14 -19.

I just signed on to post this as well!!! I got the email and yelled to the kids that Bob's Coming Back!!! Woohoo!!!

The 23rd is my boys' last day of school and they're going to be going up to Boston to spend the summer with their dad starting on the 25th, so we will be there at Dixie doing something we ALL enjoy on the 23rd!!!!

I'm so happy for Bob, and for those of us that have come to really enjoy his show!!!! We're thrilled that they are bringing him "home"!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Karen

Maybe that petition and those emails did some good! We are guests, hear us roar! We will see him Thursday May 30th then! I am very pleased! Everybody stop by and give him a request!!!!

Artemus

What time does he start playing- it sounds like kids go too? Can you eat in there while he placys- what kind of show does he do? I heard its great- I just don't know what it is!

Yahoo! I am thrilled we will be at WDW until 5/27, I can't wait! Bob is fantastic!!!!!!!

Bob does a great - sing along/jokes/audience participation/and plays a mean piano.

Bring the kids it's a family kind of show. They have some snack type items on the menu and great "drinks" for kids.
You'll love it.

jumpinggreens.gif

Wow. that's great news. I have never had the pleasure of hearing Bob Jackson but I have been following this whole thing and it is really great to see a letter-writing and e-mail campaign pay off. Gives me hope!

Wow! This will be our 1st time at PO-R, but after reading these boards, I'm excited Bob is back, too! Does he play in the lobby or where?

yea! :D

it's too bad that we decided to be adventurous and try another mod for our memorial day trip. we'll have to get over to po-rs to see him! :)

Oh, my goodness. I had an e-mail from the WDW Executive Offices last week telling me that they needed a time when they could reach me by telephone. I sent them another e-mail telling them that it was impossible to reach me last week but if this had anything to do with Bob, then PLEASE CONSIDER BRINGING BOB BACK TO PORT ORLEANS! I told them that Bob had such a great following and it was stated that he was Disney at its finest. Well, lookie here, I see that Disney IS bringing Bob back! Gosh, I am so excited. I will make sure to see him during my Fall trip. I can't wait! YAHOO! Thanks, Disney!

Glad he'll be coming back, but we'll miss him by a week. :(
I sent a couple of emails, but wasn't optimistic they'd bring him back before our trip.

That's great that he's back ! We've stayed at POR 3 times and have always loved his show. Maybe the E-mails and phone calls will work to bring back Early-Entry too. Let's all start calling now!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I'm glad he's coming back for everyone, but soooo sad we check out of POR on May 19th:( Glad everyone else will get to enjoy him. Maybe they'll bring him back earlier......just wishful thinking.....

After a week away from the boards because of e-mail/browser issues, I learned tonight that BOB IS COMING BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!We are staying at PO-FQ (just re-opening) and can't wait to see Bob on June 7, 2002. We were part of the e-mail campaign and can't wait to see him and tell hime how much we love his show. This is Disney Magic at its best. :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: On Friday night, June 7, 2002 you will see me at Dixie Landings (sorry, PO-Riverside) at the lounge with a cold beer in my hand and singing along with Bob. Welcome back BOB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!