Bob's Pre-Pre Trip Report! **BYEEEEEEEEE EVERYONE!**

My DD has just applied for a weekend job there ........ I'm thinking of that staff discount already!! :lmao:

Have a wonderful time Bob & Robert.....and some wonderful food! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I hope you have a fabulous time.:goodvibes Can't wait to read your trip report when you come back! Take plenty of photos and check out lots of restaurants - after all, you are our food critic:laughing:

I hope you have a fabulous time.:goodvibes Can't wait to read your trip report when you come back! Take plenty of photos and check out lots of restaurants - after all, you are our food critic:laughing:

Oh but of course!!! ::yes:: I have to take food pics!!!

Bob xoxox

I seem to have confused people- We leave on Monday the 15th.....

Bob xoxox

Woooooo not long!!!! :yay: :banana: :yay: :banana: :yay: :banana: :yay:

I hope you both have an amazing, fantastic, magical, fun time!! And i hope the weather is as lovely as when we were there- lovely and sunny and hot. Makes such a difference! Plus every weather forecast I looked at was wrong! :laughing:
Ooh btw- I saw Walts open, we didnt go but it was open but not everyday I was there.

Ashleigh x

Woooooo not long!!!! :yay: :banana: :yay: :banana: :yay: :banana: :yay:

I hope you both have an amazing, fantastic, magical, fun time!! And i hope the weather is as lovely as when we were there- lovely and sunny and hot. Makes such a difference! Plus every weather forecast I looked at was wrong! :laughing:
Ooh btw- I saw Walts open, we didnt go but it was open but not everyday I was there.

Ashleigh x

Thanks Ashleigh, but I think Walts is shut on our two park days... :headache:

Quick question- Why have the bananas stopped dancing?? Or is that just me?

Bob xoxox

:tigger: One bouncy Tigger for one day to go!!Have a tiggerific time hun..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!