Body found in car?

halfpintpeggy

DIS Veteran
I just read a quick blurb about a body being found in a burning car near Fantasia mini golf. Has anyone heard this news? Is it true? Have any ideas regarding the circumstances come out?

We were just there and I saw this when on the bus from BC to MK. I only got a glance, but I thought could tell it was a body in the drivers seat. Until now, I figured I must've mis-seen it because you'd think that the first responders would've blocked this from view of the passing traffic.

Never heard anything about this on the local news, tho. Not surprised. That's not the kind of thing you want tourists to hear about.

So sorry, not any real info.

I have no knowledge of the situation, but to me it sounds like a “local” issue (drugs, domestic dispute, etc.), not one that would impact tourists. So, I don’t blame Disney for wanting to keep it on the down-low. Plus, the investigators may *want* to keep it out of the public to help with the investigation.

We were just there and I saw this when on the bus from BC to MK. I only got a glance, but I thought could tell it was a body in the drivers seat. Until now, I figured I must've mis-seen it because you'd think that the first responders would've blocked this from view of the passing traffic.

Never heard anything about this on the local news, tho. Not surprised. That's not the kind of thing you want tourists to hear about.

So sorry, not any real info.

You were on a bus from BC to MK at 4 in the morning? I seriously doubt that. And I'm guessing mosts guests didn't see it either since the time when EMS was called. Not many Disney guests are awake at that hour

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter