BOG and one more guest!

Lululynn

Earning My Ears
So I have a BOG dinner reservation for 4 and now need one for 5!! Do I just keep checking for one for 5? If you have an extra guest will they still let you in? Or do I call Disney and see if they can help?!? Thanks- I would hate to miss out.

Trying calling and if that doesn't work, check all the dang time for a party of 5. They can turn away the extra person and you don't want to risk that.

There's no guarantee the 5th guest would be permitted to dine with a reservation for 4. Your 4 top table would not accommodate the extra person so you would need a bigger table. You can call to see if Disney can help but your best bet is to continue searching for a reservation for the correct number in your party.

Thanks everyone! I'll keep looking for what I need and hope for the best. At the very least myself and 2 kids will go. Maybe the grandparents will just have a nice dinner just the two of them somewhere else!!

I would def call. Last year we were a party of 4 and then my father decided to come last minute, about 2 weeks out. So we called and we were able to get all of our dining reservations changed over the phone to accommodate 5. We got all of the same restaurants and only one time changed.

Use Touring Plans reservation finder to try to get a ressie for five. Click Basic Access on the sign-up screen to get a free membership.

Use Touring Plans reservation finder to try to get a ressie for five. Click Basic Access on the sign-up screen to get a free membership.

UPDATE: I found the reservation finder but it is in testing mode so not sure how this works.

I signed up for Basic Access but can't find where to make dining reservations. Do you have an idea? Thank you!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter