BOG at 10:30

skorpie

Love the magic
We leave this Tuesday for our trip and the grandkids are very excited. Since I was only able to secure the 10:30 BOG reservation, will they still be serving breakfast or will we be at the beginning of the change over to lunch? Thanks!

I don't think lunch starts until 11am. The logistics of trying to order lunch seem complicated, and potentially undoable.

Thanks for your help! Now I can help the grandkids in their decisions on what to eat.

I would say go earlier, like 10 or 10:15 if you want breakfast...I feel like last trip we had a 10:30 expecting breakfast and they told us we could only get lunch...

We leave this Tuesday for our trip and the grandkids are very excited. Since I was only able to secure the 10:30 BOG reservation, will they still be serving breakfast or will we be at the beginning of the change over to lunch? Thanks!

Easiest thing is to go in online as if you were going to pre order and see which comes up. I’m betting breakfast since lunch does not start until 11.

Easiest thing is to go in online as if you were going to pre order and see which comes up. I’m betting breakfast since lunch does not start until 11.
Also, my daughter is a Disney Adult and she did not like any of the selections. They made her choose one option and then they made her a special plate with adult portion of French Toast and fruit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter