BOG breakfast does every guest need to use a DDP credit?

Llama mama

DIS Veteran
We have a BOG breakfast scheduled for 4 guests on the DDP. Does everyone need to utilize a credit for this breakfast or can we use just 3 and share. With the pastries I fill it will be too much food.

You can share your entrees at breakfast and lunch. We have done that in the past and it is very cost effective because the portions are generous.

When sharing like this at BoG, should I adjust the advance reservation?
In other words, will I risk penalty if my reservation is for 8 (and all 8 come to sit at a table) but only 5 end up ordering meals?

When sharing like this at BoG, should I adjust the advance reservation?
In other words, will I risk penalty if my reservation is for 8 (and all 8 come to sit at a table) but only 5 end up ordering meals?
DO NOT adjust your reservation. Check in and where you order are completely separate. They will only let the number of people on the reservation into the restaurant. You can order whatever you want. You will only get a penalty if no one at all shows up for your reservation.

Whew - thank you for that! Exactly the info I needed :)
So it sounds like we can still do pre-order for this, even for fewer than 8 people?

do the pastries come with every entree?
No, they come for the whole table. However, a nice cast member let me know they will give you as many pastry trays as you’d like....and we’ve done that. My hubs and I order the meal, and our kids eat the pastry trayS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts