BOG breakfast ?

vicb

DIS Veteran
Two ?'s...
1. Can an adult order a kids meal? (there is that preordering thing right?)
2. Can you ask for a different style of eggs other than scrambled on Gaston's Feast?

Thanks.

Adult can order a kid's meal even if you don't preorder. For 95% of restaurants at WDW, adults can order kid's meals.

As to the eggs, I have no idea.

Two ?'s...
2. Can you ask for a different style of eggs other than scrambled on Gaston's Feast?

Thanks.
1. Yes
2. Probably not. If you preorder I don’t remember seeing a place to customize the order. If you don’t preorder you order at a kiosk on a screen and I don’t remember seeing a place to customize. I could be wrong though. But you don’t have anyone taking your order. It’s all on a screen with checkboxes whether you preorder or not.

Two ?'s...

Thanks.
Yes, an adult can order a kids meal. Kids meals are very small. All meals come with a drink at no extra charge, and also there is a tray of 5 little pastries to share as long as at least one meal is ordered. If four meals are ordered you will get two trays to share, etc. You can just order a drink. You can just order a cupcake. Not everyone in your party has to order something. You can share a meal.
I don’t think you will be able to order a different style of eggs.

1. Yes
2. Probably not. If you preorder I don’t remember seeing a place to customize the order. If you don’t preorder you order at a kiosk on a screen and I don’t remember seeing a place to customize. I could be wrong though. But you don’t have anyone taking your order. It’s all on a screen with checkboxes whether you preorder or not.

Thank you.

Yes, an adult can order a kids meal. Kids meals are very small. All meals come with a drink at no extra charge, and also there is a tray of 5 little pastries to share as long as at least one meal is ordered. If four meals are ordered you will get two trays to share, etc. You can just order a drink. You can just order a cupcake. Not everyone in your party has to order something. You can share a meal.
I don’t think you will be able to order a different style of eggs.

Thank you. I did not realize a drink was included because when I looked at the menu drinks were listed separately. Do you know what they are for breakfast? I guess we'd want juice or ice tea... not coffee drinkers.

Edit::: never mind, I did a google search and saw the list of beverages. :)

Last edited:
Thank you. I did not realize a drink was included because when I looked at the menu drinks were listed separately. Do you know what they are for breakfast? I guess we'd want juice or ice tea... not coffee drinkers.

Edit::: never mind, I did a google search and saw the list of beverages. :)
When you preorder online and choose an entree, a drop down menu of drinks will be onscreen to choose from at no extra charge. However, you can also just order a beverage ( milk, hot beverage, fountain drink, juice, etc) for a separate charge when you don’t order a meal.

We ordered the Gaston's feast and as an afterthought, asked our server if we could have ordered a fried egg instead of scrambled and she said no...Have no idea if that is correct or not, but..... And yes, one adult ordered the kids french toast and i have never seen such small bread in my life...The pastry tray help immensely and is actually very good.

We loved the Gastons feast! Thought the QS credit well worth it being able to eat at The Beasts castle and my reservations have always been pre park opening..

We ordered the Gaston's feast and as an afterthought, asked our server if we could have ordered a fried egg instead of scrambled and she said no...Have no idea if that is correct or not, but..... And yes, one adult ordered the kids french toast and i have never seen such small bread in my life...The pastry tray help immensely and is actually very good.

This is most likely due to the fact that they can mass produce the scrambled eggs and you can't do the same for fried eggs. Keeps food orders moving quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter