BOG Breakfast

jimmykitefan

Mouseketeer
Thinking of doing BOG breakfast for the first time. How is the food? I imagine the dining room is beautiful.
I look forward to hearing everyones thought and pictures. Thanks!
We always like doing new things at the parks.

We were just there a few weeks ago. Dining rooms are very pretty, however it is sort of cafeteria crazy at breakfast and hard to get a good view of everything. We were able to find a seat relatively quickly but not where we wanted. Food was decent, nothing I'd hurry back for given the price but not bad. They gave us a hard time about ordering alcohol and not having our ids. Granted, we should have had them but we forgot. Spent 6 days and were not asked any other time for them at a restaurant or quick service in the parks.

The rooms are very much cafeteria style but they are decorated and well themed. They don't feel fancy or anything like that. At all. If you sit along the edge of the main ballroom you can see snow falling out the windows. It is a cool effect. The West Wing is very dark but is cool. The other room has the least wow factor but has lots of Beauty and the Beast art hanging on the walls. BOG is definitely worth a try but breakfast is very pricey. We are doing it this trip because we are on the dining plan. I'm not sure I'd pay those prices for breakfast out of pocket. Lunch is good but it's a hard reservation to get if you don't book early. I haven't done dinner. Pre-order your food or you will wait in a LONG line.

I’ve never done the breakfast, but as for decor when you enter and go left there is the West Wing room. It’s kind of dark with tattered curtains and the rose. It’s our favorite room! The food for lunch is phenomenal. We did dinner before they changed it and it was just meh. I would post a pic, but I don’t know how. Lol

We went to BOG breakfast on our last trip. The food was not worth out of pocket pricing. We had the quick service dining plan so it was a good use of a credit that way though. We ordered the cronut/banana and they were okay. I agree with others who say that even though the theming is beautiful, you get more of a cafeteria vibe because they have self-serve drink stations and everyone us walking around getting their own silverware and drinks. The drink stations are pretty busy during the breakfast crowd because (we noticed) most people were taking a coffee/hot cocoa refill as they left the restaurant.

I would pre-order food here using the mobile ap. Otherwise the line to order with a cast member can be really long.

I like BOG breakfast but mostly for the atmosphere. I've done it before and would do it again. The food is just alright. You do get a plate of pastries with every order though. A tip: my sister and I ordered and paid separately so we would each get a pastry plate and saved some for snacks later. I believe if we had ordered together, we would have only gotten one plate of pastries. I think they do 1 plate per 2 people unless you order and pay by yourself (please someone correct me if I'm wrong!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter