BOG Dinner- new pricing and details?

tink2

DIS Veteran
Making dining reservations for our upcoming trip Monday. BOG is a 'must' for my family- we always end our trip with dinner there- it is a great ending to a trip.

With the new pricing plan- am I reading right that the Beast isn't there anymore? That's not a make or break for me- but just wanting to know.

Also- I see we each get an appetizer and share a dessert trio. The appetizers aren't good to me- my hubby loves the cheese tray- so he'll be thrilled with that- but the dessert trio doesn't look like enough for us- or enough of what we want. Is it one of each thing? We're going to have a party of 5- will they bring out two trios? Can you order something specifically if you wish- I'm sure paying more for it- is that even possible? Sorry- but by that time in the trip- the chocolate dessert there is always very very appealing. lol

Also - are there no more napkins in the shape of a rose?

None of these are deal breakers for us- we always pay about that price for our party of 4 at BOG- the kids are considered adults. I think the kid pricing is high for here. It seems all the character meals and most popular places have gotten way high in price- Crystal Palace dinner on our trip last year was $58 pp I think. *Sigh*

You each get your own deserts. They are pretty tasty. The Beast meets guests in a room after the guests have finished their meal. We went during a Halloween party and the line never got very long. Maybe 5 to 10 people.
I gave my appetizer to DH.
I felt there was value in what you got. I had plenty and have spent more for a lot less food.

Yes, we had dinner there in October and the Beast was greeting his guests in the library after dinner as always. We each had a dessert trio. No napkin roses though.

You each get your own deserts. They are pretty tasty. The Beast meets guests in a room after the guests have finished their meal. We went during a Halloween party and the line never got very long. Maybe 5 to 10 people.
I gave my appetizer to DH.
I felt there was value in what you got. I had plenty and have spent more for a lot less food.

Thank you! Yes I agree- it is a good 'deal' for the food. We spent $240ish last year- maybe $250 - at dinner and only got one appetizer instead of one each. We did each get one dessert as well. So for what you get- the price is about the same and probably a better deal- it stinks for those that didn't get appetizers and desserts before.
Glad the Beast still appears- we have always enjoyed getting pictures with him after our meal.

This is really minor- but I loved the napkin shaped in the red rose- is that still there?

Thanks- that sounds better! lol

Thanks- I loved the napkin rose- was just a special touch. It's ok- that is minor.
Glad the Beast still appears and we each get our own dessert trio!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter