BOG Kids Menu Question

Dayzy

Mouseketeer
I was going over the menu with my kids last night and we saw this:

Pan-seared Chicken Breast

Served with choice of one (1) Appetizer, two (2) Selections and one (1) Dessert and choice of Small Lowfat Milk, Small Dasani® Water, or Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice

What are the 2 selections that are offered with every kids meal? I can't find the info on the WDW website or Allears. Thanks!

I reviewed the menu on the Disney site and 2 is on all kids meals. Now I want to know. Maybe a main course and another side. Can't wait to find out the answer too.

I was going over the menu with my kids last night and we saw this:

Pan-seared Chicken Breast

Served with choice of one (1) Appetizer, two (2) Selections and one (1) Dessert and choice of Small Lowfat Milk, Small Dasani® Water, or Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice

What are the 2 selections that are offered with every kids meal? I can't find the info on the WDW website or Allears. Thanks!

If you scroll down here https://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/b...-dinner-menu-review-at-disneys-magic-kingdom/

Josh has a picture of the actual menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!