BOG lunch any room busier than the other?

kniquy

DIS Veteran
We ate at BOG during out last visit a couple years ago. We wander through the ballroom and ended up getting a table in the west wing. I love the west wing, whereas my DH thought it was too dark. I felt like there were many interesting things to look at in that room and it seemed to be a little quieter than the ball room.

When you have gone to BOG for lunch -- have you found one room to be more packed than another?

The West Wing has usually been the hardest to get for us. I've never tried to sit in the music box room (it's not from the movie, so I have no interest in sitting there), have never had trouble finding a table in the ballroom after trying for the West Wing.

We ate at BOG during out last visit a couple years ago. We wander through the ballroom and ended up getting a table in the west wing. I love the west wing, whereas my DH thought it was too dark. I felt like there were many interesting things to look at in that room and it seemed to be a little quieter than the ball room.

When you have gone to BOG for lunch -- have you found one room to be more packed than another?
The place is usually totally booked, so it's busy everywhere. The side rooms are smaller, so there aren't as many tables, therefore it's usually (in my experience) easier to get a table in the main room.

We've eaten lunch in the West Wing every time but once. It is our favorite and for lunch will wait a couple extra minutes for it - if they're clearing a table, etc. The only place we will not sit is the first table directly in front of the rose - too many interruptions with picture taking even though I can understand people coming there - not their fault!

Some children can be frightened of the dark, thundering, lightning - you would know your own children's reactions.

I feel like they are all busy, I prefer the west wing too, as well as the library, they are smaller so they don't seem as loud. The main ballroom is so big it's very loud. And every time we eat there, I complain about lack of ladies rooms. For as large as that restaurant is, they need double the stalls in there. Poor planning.

We always eat in the Music Box room because we prefer the quieter atmosphere and ease of finding a table. We do stop by and take a peek in the other rooms before we leave, though!

Slightly off topic, but my son always wonders why the Music Box room isn't a library?! At least a library was featured in the movie! :)

We always try for a table in the West Wing, and are lucky about half the time. It's a very small room and it seems everyone wants to sit in there. We've also had difficulties getting a table in the ballroom. Never had a problem in the library or whatever that room is supposed to be.

We tried for a table in the West Wing last trip and weren't willing to breath down someone's neck while they eat. We ended up walking over to the music box room. It was much quieter over there and pretty empty, but it still would have been nice to eat in the West Wing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!