BOG Lunch group of 13

djkrol

Earning My Ears
So after reading through a bunch of posts I am even more confused and looking for clarification and suggestions.
I have a reservation in August for BOG for lunch for a group of 13. In that group my family of 5 are the only ones with the dining plan and obviously are wanting to use credits.
Is it impossible to preorder because of this? Or would everyone be taken automatically from my pool of credits (which I don't want happening)

How should we proceed and what are my options?
Thanks in advance

You can pre-order, but you'd have to either pay for everyone out of pocket (cash/card) OR dining plan credits from one room. No splitting checks with pre-orders.

Or you can skip pre-ordering and split up how you like in the regular line.

Thank you for your reply...obviously preordering would save us time, how much time are we talking about vs the normal line and ordering

15-20 minutes in the regular line in my experience. Though I've waited about 15 minutes both times I've pre-ordered, too.

Or you could try to get a new reservation, but you'll need a different MDE to do so. Try finding an ADR for 5 around the same time as the one you have (DON'T CANCEL THAT ONE). Once you've secured an ADR for 5, modify the existing one to 8.

You just need to find a separate reservation for 1 or 2 for your party around the same time to preorder under the dining plan. You can preorder 5 entrees under that reservation, and the rest of your party can preorder under the original reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter