BOG lunch now...braised pork gone...tiny portion...

Somewhat, not nearly that amount of chicken on mine, though.

And, that is not a full size plate...I can tell you that for sure...its about 6"x8". That smaller plate will throw off the perception of the size of the meal. For perception, that amount of potatoes is about an ice cream scoop's worth...not a heaping one, either.
A lunch plate is usually 9 inches. Six to 7 inches is a standard bread and butter plate lol. No wonder you were hungry.

Last edited:
Cancelled our lunch reservation for June 29th... We have typically done the DDP so usually visit BOG many times over a long trip especially for breakfasts. Breakfast, and to an extent lunch, are great that way as it makes you feel like you are getting good value on the DDP. When you are paying out of pocket though it feels just the opposite. I cannot believe the breakfast prices. Outrageous for what you get, even by Disney standards!!

A sandwich is almost $20!!!!

And, the croque monsieur is now just a ham sandwich. When they first opened, it was so much better and the quality was worth the (Disney) price. I would rather get a sandwich at jersey Mike's, Subway, etc.

I wish we could get the French Onion Soup with a snack credit. The chicken "salad" doesn't look like much of a salad to me. I wonder what other vegetarian options are available if you order on site.

We are at BOG now for lunch. Pre-ordered braised pork. When they brought it out, we noticed that the portion size was about like the kid's used to be. Then noticed it is now chicken. We knew the change to chicken was coming, but we should have been told when checking in. It's good, but not as good as the pork was, and there is no way two can share it anymore...I'm still hungry after finishing mine.

They said today is the first day of the transition.

Just curious - does the braised chicken have a strong wine flavor?

We’ve decided to eat at Pecos Bills instead. So many vegetarian options there. Haven’t decided yet if we will keep this adr just for cupcakes.

We are at BOG now for lunch. Pre-ordered braised pork. When they brought it out, we noticed that the portion size was about like the kid's used to be. Then noticed it is now chicken. We knew the change to chicken was coming, but we should have been told when checking in. It's good, but not as good as the pork was, and there is no way two can share it anymore...I'm still hungry after finishing mine.

They said today is the first day of the transition.

Just saw this ................ uh, nope now BOG is off our list. We use this for a our big meal of the day and eat light later. MK was already one of the worst places to eat, ugh.

Of course I am not surprised at the menu changes. Disney knows that they can sell this place out at high prices even if they served you a plate of gruel.

That might change if they find that they're suddenly facing empty tables because word gets around that it's super expensive and the food is terrible.

We certainly won't be eating there when we go back unless something changes.

I'm so glad I checked my BoG lunch pre-order today. I had no idea they had removed the quiche from the menu. My quiche had magically become some shrimp salad that I definitely did NOT want.

We've eaten dinner & lunch there. Last dinner was just before change to prix fixe, we ordered appetizers & when our entrees were placed before us I said 'no worries, we'll get more food later'. I think we're done with BOG.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!