BOG Lunch reservation

Minnie368

DIS Veteran
How close to my reservation time do I need to get to BOG for lunch? I know with breakfast they seem to just let you in anytime. Once we got there 45 min early and once about 45 min late and both times they just let us right in. Do they do the same for lunch or is it more strict?

You should make your reservation with enough time to make it. Don’t count on being allowed in late – ESPECIALLY 45 minutes.

I am surprised they honored you 45 min late and assume there was a valid reason?

The restaurants usually allow a 15 min grace. With BOG lunch, we have never been allowed to checkin more than 5 minutes out. There always seems to be guests waiting in line to pick up no-shows, so I would say it is more strict.

I always arrive at least 15 minutes early. Once I was made to wait until 5 minutes before to actually check-in. Usually when I check-in, I kindly tell them "I know we're a little early, but I was wondering if we could check-in a little early" and they almost always allow it. I also do the pre-order, so I don't know if that helps. I would never risk being 45 minutes late to any ADR though, but that's me.

Yes I agree that for my ADR’s I try to be there 5-15 min early. It was just our experience for our breakfast reservation. When we were early I told them and the time we were late we were fully prepared to lose it but they didn’t bat an eye. I just thought maybe they operated differently for breakfast/lunch since the turn over is so much faster. No big deal. We’ll just make sure we’re on time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter