BOG lunch - seating a large group

hvanes

Mouseketeer
I have a reservation for 14 but just remembered that it's a "seat yourself" setup at lunch. I don't suppose there's much hope in all of us being near each other? It's been a few years since I've been to BOG and I can't remember exactly how that worked...

I'd think it depends on the time, and how crowded it is. Because it is seat yourself, there are no guarantees. With that many people, though, you maybe couldn't be seated near each other even at a TS location.

We were able to seat that many in the East wing (on the right side of ballroom) by using the long bench built into the wall with tables in front of them. We sent most everyone in and they found 4 tables beside each other and had one person from each family do the ordering. If they'll do mobile pre order that would help too. But we got there at opening time ....

I'd think it depends on the time, and how crowded it is. Because it is seat yourself, there are no guarantees. With that many people, though, you maybe couldn't be seated near each other even at a TS location.
I didn't realize that there is not guaranteed seating together at TS locations for large groups. That is really interesting and good to keep in mind.

I have a reservation for 14 but just remembered that it's a "seat yourself" setup at lunch. I don't suppose there's much hope in all of us being near each other? It's been a few years since I've been to BOG and I can't remember exactly how that worked...

Ask a CM for help after you order. They will do their best to help you put your group together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter