BOG only showing 1 time available for our whole week 9 am?

Hey WDW, here’s an idea for you!

WDW could do an early morning dining package (like for the evening shows) for a set price. You could get your hot beverage and breakfast entree for a pre-paid set price ($15-25) and walk away with an anytime FastPass that starts at 8:50am. WDW gets their guaranteed $$ whether the consumer eats or not (after all, WDW DOES have to pay for that restaurant to be open!) Consumer gets first place in line and one bonus FastPass to use anytime. No more “bump and run”.

Now there is an idea!

Hey WDW, here’s an idea for you!

WDW could do an early morning dining package (like for the evening shows) for a set price. You could get your hot beverage and breakfast entree for a pre-paid set price ($15-25) and walk away with an anytime FastPass that starts at 8:50am. WDW gets their guaranteed $$ whether the consumer eats or not (after all, WDW DOES have to pay for that restaurant to be open!) Consumer gets first place in line and one bonus FastPass to use anytime. No more “bump and run”.

Now there is an idea!

Why would they include a fastpass? There's no reason to. The restaurant will still book up without any "extras" given out.

Good point! Just an idea for WDW to get their $$, consumers to get their place in line, and eliminate the gaming of the system. Just an idea...

Has there been any update to this? Still nothing before 9 but no announcements made?

Has there been any update to this? Still nothing before 9 but no announcements made?
I just did our ADRs a few days ago and nothing before 9 :worried: BOG was worth it to us when we could get in the park early, but it’s certainly not worth $25 for just the food.

I wish they would make it a set price that everyone had to purchase and it was part of the “package” that you could ride 7DMT or something. Of course they’d probably raise the price even higher then. They’re probably trying to figure out how much more they can charge for this special experience:rolleyes2

They really made a mess of things by allowing people to come in and purchase a cupcake for 5 people. Not saying those people were wrong- they played by rules Disney made. But a restaurant can’t justify being open for $5 sales.

I just did our ADRs a few days ago and nothing before 9 :worried: BOG was worth it to us when we could get in the park early, but it’s certainly not worth $25 for just the food.

I wish they would make it a set price that everyone had to purchase and it was part of the “package” that you could ride 7DMT or something. Of course they’d probably raise the price even higher then. They’re probably trying to figure out how much more they can charge for this special experience:rolleyes2

They really made a mess of things by allowing people to come in and purchase a cupcake for 5 people. Not saying those people were wrong- they played by rules Disney made. But a restaurant can’t justify being open for $5 sales.
You just summed up why it's appeared they reduced the hours. They want people to book and come eat, just for the food. Hard to imagine that's why they have the restaurant open, I know but it is. If that isn't happening that first hour then it's not hard to figure out why it's waiting to open (if that's what they are doing)

They already have EMM. There is no need to add a "dining package" for morning at MK. It already, fundamentally, exists. EMM gets you Peter Pan, Pooh and 7DMT for 75 minutes before rope drop, and breakfast buffet at Pinocchio's. It is not wildly more costly than breakfast at Crystal Palace, and is cheaper, I think, than CRT.

They already have EMM. There is no need to add a "dining package" for morning at MK. It already, fundamentally, exists. EMM gets you Peter Pan, Pooh and 7DMT for 75 minutes before rope drop, and breakfast buffet at Pinocchio's. It is not wildly more costly than breakfast at Crystal Palace, and is cheaper, I think, than CRT.
This is why I've reasoned they'll likely not start something at BOG. Though I have learned to never say never.....

CRT: bfast . . . 10/02/2016 Adult: $62.95, Child: $38.36

CP: bfast . . . 11/24/2016 Adult: $34.08, Child: $20.24

EMM: $69 adult/$59 child

So, EMM is a little costlier than CRT, and a decent upsell from CP. It provides more comprehensive access than a PPO at BOG.

I just get the feeling that between people ordering a cupcake then hopping on line for 7DMT, staffing requirements, and the fact that you are held in the tunnel at CRT if you manage to get out of a PPO at CRT before 9 (unusual), and CP being outside the rope, they are just making it consistent that to be inside the ropes before Rope Drop requires being part of a $pecial experience, and what an ADR gets you is breakfast.

Its not just breakfast, at 180 days our I made the call, got in within 3 minutes and the only dinner ADR they had at the time for the entire 10 days was at 20:45 hours (and I jumped on that).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!