BoG- orderingQuick Service Alcohol Selections

dandave

The more I travel, the more I appreciate coming ho
If using the QS for breakfast at BOG, do they allow you a mimosa or bellini? I ask because it won't let you pre-order them online.

If using the QS for breakfast at BOG, do they allow you a mimosa or bellini? I ask because it won't let you pre-order them online.
If you are able to pre-order your breakfast entree, you should be able to pre-order a mimosa or a bellini. I have done this before without any issues. Try again.

I've tried 5 times tonight, but thanks. It will only allow for coffee, soda, and the like when preordering. I was wondering if anyone has recent experience with this. I'd appreciate hearing about it. May I order a mimosa or such in person, if I don't preorder?

I've tried 5 times tonight, but thanks. It will only allow for coffee, soda, and the like when preordering. I was wondering if anyone has recent experience with this. I'd appreciate hearing about it. May I order a mimosa or such in person, if I don't preorder?
They must be having IT issues (what else is new...lol). I just tried to pre-order a breakfast entree with a bellini, but a pop-up screen is saying there are issues to try again later. You can pre-order up to and on the day of your reservation. So, maybe try again tomorrow or whenever you have a chance. The confirmation shows "the paws" screen but just give it a little time, it will let you know that it has gone through.

Will it let you pre-order just the entree? If it does, then go through with the order. As long as you have "something" pre-ordered you usually will not have to wait on the long line for those that have not pre-ordered. You can make changes or add on to your previous order when you are at the register to pay or use the dining plan.

Preordering at BOG is different from mobile ordering?
SO, I could Preorder at BOG without a credit card being linked to my MDE?

Preordering at BOG is different from mobile ordering?
SO, I could Preorder at BOG without a credit card being linked to my MDE?
1) Yes
2) When you make a reservation at BOG for any meal it requires a credit card in case you don't show up, so they can charge you $10 each. They don't charge you for your meal until you show up for your reservation (you can use dining plan or pay OOP).

1) Yes
2) When you make a reservation at BOG for any meal it requires a credit card in case you don't show up, so they can charge you $10 each. They don't charge you for your meal until you show up for your reservation (you can use dining plan or pay OOP).
Fab, yes, I can book and put my card number in here, on my computer, and yes, Disney will have a record of it, but I don't want it linked with the front desk etc / for MB charging, so, that's good to know.

It finally allowed me to pre-order a breakfast entree and a bellini. Be sure to click-on Add to Order after each selection. Choose an entree, click on add to order then scroll down to desired beverage. After selecting choice of beverage, click on add to order again. Scroll up to order summary, click on Review Order then Place Order. It should give you a confirmation of your order. Hope this helps.

It was the "Add To Order" that was throwing me off. I thought I had to choose from that scroll down of fountain type beverages. Order placed and thanks to all for the help!

IF on dining plan and preordering alcoholic drink and foutain drink will i be charged for fountain drink?

IF on dining plan and preordering alcoholic drink and fountain drink will i be charged for fountain drink?
No need to pre-order fountain drinks. They are self serve and there is no one there to monitor the self-serve area. It's possible if you pre-order both they might charge you for the extra beverage.

When you checkin for breakfast they will ask you to confirm your selections. I had the same problem when doing the preorder for breakfast and was able to have them change it to mimosas that morning. We also were able to still get Oj and coffee in addition to the mimosas. Have fun! We loved our early morning in MK with BOG.

So I have a question. If I preorder meals from BOG, and i have two minors with me, and we are two adults, can I order glasses of wine per adult? Or no. I know the server cannot give the wine to minors. This is the only CS meal where I wonder because I like the cab there.

So I have a question. If I preorder meals from BOG, and i have two minors with me, and we are two adults, can I order glasses of wine per adult? Or no. I know the server cannot give the wine to minors. This is the only CS meal where I wonder because I like the cab there.
Yes as long as the alcohol is part of the adult’s meal and the adult is at the table when the drink comes. We were a party of 6, 4 adults and 2 kids. 3 adults had mimosas without issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!